Decisions

Flashback

It was a cold day in December when my parents were saying goodbye. They had both agreed that I would be going with my father as they both felt that I could learn more from him as he was going to be a gym leader soon. I was crying as I didn't want to say goodbye to my mother knowing that it would be awhile before I saw her again in person. As we were heading to the car to get to the airport I looked at my mother one last time for a while. She had tears in her eyes as I was leaving as she knew that it would be awhile before she saw me too.

...

Goodbye mother. Until next time.

End of flashback

A few days later

I was making dinner for myself and umbreon when I got a call. It was from my mother. It had been a few days since my fathers death so I wasn't surprised. She needed some time to grieve like me before talking to people. I answered the phone and to spare the story she wanted me to visit her and maybe even live with her. I wasn't sure what to do since I haven't been in Galar since leaving. And not to mention that I haven't met my brother and sister yet. Sure I had talked to them on the phone and they saw me as a sister. There was also one other problem. I didn't really like the champion of Galar. Sure he's strong but he doesn't have to brag about it. And while I'm at it, what's with that dumb outfit? He may be unbeatable now, But he won't be like that forever. Someone is bound to take his title away. I had seen a few of his matches on the telly and I tried not to judge but I felt that I knew all I needed to know.

A few days later

I had decided that I would be moving to Galar even though there were a couple of issues. I called my mom and told her in the morning when I woke up.

"Hey mum"

"Hi sweetie!"

"I have an answer for you if I should move in or not"

"So what have you decided?"

"I'm gonna move in with you guys"

"That's Amazing! I'll get your room started right away!"

"Alright mum. Thank you!"

I couldn't wait to see her again in person! It had been 12 years since I last saw her. And I was excited but a little nervous to meet my siblings. I sure hope that they like me enough to continue seeing me as a sister. Once I finished making dinner for myself and umbreon and the rest of my pokemon I booked plane tickets to galar. I needed some time to pack but I figured I could get it done today as I didn't have much. Once I was finished packing I checked the time and noticed that it was almost midnight. I'll need sleep if I want to be able to get to the plane tomorrow and also be able to be a functioning human being.

Next day

Even though I had packed the night before I was almost late for my flight! Me and Umbreon barely made it in time as they were about to close the gate. During the flight I got bored and at some point I fell asleep. By the time I woke up I had arrived in galar. I had arrived in the city of Motostoke. And after that I had gotten a flying taxi (Thanks to my mom who told me how to get one). It only took a couple of hours to arrive in potswick. Once I got to the Pokémon center I decided that I should head straight home without any detours. As I was walking I saw Pokémon that I had never seen before. I wanted to catch one but knew that I already had a full team that I was happy with. Once I was at the house that my mother had told me to go to I had knocked on the door. Who answered was not my mother but my brother and sister. 

I know that this isn't a very long chapter but I tried my best. I hope that you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Coming up with my own ideas and my own take on Pokémon sword and shield is really fun for me! Also, sorry if this is moving to fast I'm still trying to get the hang of writing with a ton of details. Anyways, thanks for reading!