A battle Pt.2

Alex POV

Leon:We can both use two pokemon each. We can also switch out wherever we see fit.Any questions?

Alex: Nope,no questions here!

Gloria: Time for a battle! Take out both of your pokemon!

Alex: Let's go Umbreon!

Leon: Rilliboom, I choose you!

Victor: Let the battle begin!

Leon: Ladies first

Alex: Don't mind if I do! Umbreon, Use dark Pulse!

Leon: Rillaboom, use drum beating! Cancel it out then hit with other vines!

Alex: Dodge them after!

Since umbreon has been with me the longest we have a trust with each other. We know that we'll win this battle. Unless if he pulls out charizard then it's game over and we both know that. We may be strong, but we're not Leon strong. Still, we'll try our best!

Umbreon is also faster than Rillaboom but just by a bit. She manages to dodge out of the way after she uses dark pulse.

Leon: Drum beating one more time!

Alex: Use swift! Cancel out those vines!

This reminds me of the first battle of the Kalos league. Me and my opponent were both on offense but they say offense is the best defense. It was a back and forth battle until both fainted. That might be the case here.

Umbreon looked back at me and I understood. To keep her strength for his next pokemon we needed to get up close and fast. We have to try and hit them twice close and quickly. I nodded and so did Umbreon.

Alex: Umbreon, Run straight towards Rillaboom using swift!

Leon: take the hit and grab Umbreon!

Umbreon gets halfway and uses swift while Rillaboom takes the hit then snatches up umbreon. Perfect.

Alex: Umbreon, Use dark pulse and don't let up!

Rillaboom takes the hit since he can't dodge it. Rillaboom let's go but umbreon keeps using dark pulse. Once I see that Rillaboom starts to stagger that's when I tell her to stop.

Alex: Umbreon, Let's finish this! Use shadow ball!

As soon as the shadow ball hits Rillaboom is down for the count.

Leon: Rillaboom, Return!

Alex: Great job Umbreon! Return!

As soon as I said return she looked back at me with determination. I knew what she wanted.

Alex: Are you sure that you want to continue? That was a little rough.

She nodded.

Alex: Alright, Let's keep going!

Leon: I can tell that she's your partner. You understand each other well which makes me happy!

Alex: Thanks but this battle isn't over yet!

Leon: Right. Charizard, Lets go!

Shit. I knew it.

Leon: Charizard, use rock tomb!

Alex: Shield yourself with swift!

Umbreon barely managed to use swift but still got it up in time.

Leon: Use fire blast!

Alex: Blow right through it with dark pulse, then go through and use shadow ball!

After charizard used fire blast umbreon got grazed a bit as she jumped through the gap. But even through that she still managed to use shadow ball and get a hit on Charizard. But even though we got a hit it didn't seem to do much. But we still did something.

Leon: Use flare blitz to get close and hit! Then use thunder punch!

Umbreon then got hit the flare blitz and before she could dodge she got hit with thunder punch.

Leon: Finish it with air slash!

And so umbreon was down for the count.

Alex: Umbreon, Return! She then got up what little strength she had left and walked over to me.

Alex: You did great! Now lie down and take a rest. You've earned it. I said as I gave her a quick head pat.

Alex: Let's do this, Mawile!

Leon: Charizard, Use flamethrower!

Alex:Use flash cannon!

Leon: Use dragon pulse!

Alex :Flash Cannon one more time!

After she used flash cannon I instructed her to get in close and use crunch. That got a hit and did more damage than earlier. Still not much damage but we're getting somewhere.

Leon: Grab hold of Mawile and use dragon claw!

Mawile got hit and it seemed like one or two more hits would do it. Even though I knew we wouldn't win we still could try and have fun. It's been awhile since someone like him battled me. I hate to say it but I was having fun. And it seemed he was too

Alex: Use fairy wind!

Leon: Use Air slash, break right through it!

Mawile seemed tired but still continued on. We had to do a bit more damage to make umbreon proud.

Alex: Alright Mawile, Use Flash cannon then Iron head!.

Leon: Use flamethrower! Then grab a hold of Mawile!

The attacks canceled out but then as Mawile rushed towards Charizard, Charizard got a hold of her.

Leon: Use flamethrower and finish this!

Mawile took the hit and fainted. But charizard didn't let go. Instead, Charizard brought me Mawile.

Alex: Thanks charizard. Mawile, You did amazing. Now take a good rest. She smiled at me then I returned her to her pokeball.

After I returned her Charizard stayed staring at me. Almost like he wanted something. Meanwhile I looked behind him and saw Leon Amazed. Or was he shocked? Either way I looked back to charizard and he gave me yamper eyes. Seems like he wanted pets because that's the same look Umbreon gives me.

Alex: Do you want pets?

He gave me a grunt as a yes. So I started petting him when Leon walked over.

I was way to excited to not post this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing out the battle scene even though it's probably not good whatsoever. Some parts might not even make sense but I still hope that you enjoyed reading. And speaking of reading, Thank you!