AfterThe Battle

Alex's POV

Once leon was done walking over he congratulated me. I was kind of shocked as I saw him as a jerk. I had came to the conclusion that he was just being nice so I gave him a fake smile to hide me still not liking him. Guarantee his image was softening but slowly. I guess at some point the professor came out and was impressed with me battling. She also gave me praise when sonia also made herself known from the shadows. Soon enough we were eating curry in the living room. The three teens fed their pokemon first and then it was my team's turn as the living room was to small for everyone's Pokémon. I decided to let the first three of my team eat as they took up quite a bit of room. I let out skarmory, mawile, and metagross. And that's when the questions started coming at me. I noticed that Leon wanted to ask the first question but the professor beat him to it.

Magnolia:" So, how did you become the trainer that you are today?"

Alex:"Well, it's not like I did it all by myself. I have all my precious pokemon and the friends that I made along the way. If I was all alone, I don't think that I could've become who I am today"

Magnolia:" I see... You answered beautifully my dear"

I never knew how to answer to compliments towards. She could tell that I didn't mean to be rude or anything like that when I said thank you. Then it was sonia's turn to ask me a question.

Sonia:"did you travel the regions?"

Alex:"yes, that's how I got my team. I decided that I wanted to travel and then take on my home regions league."

Then it was Leon's turn. Even though I didn't really want to talk to him I still answered his question.

Leon:"did you ever take on the other leagues?"

Alex:"Yes, although I did have a diffrent team for each region. The current team I have now is my strongest. But every new region I take my other pokemon out of the boxes and spend time with them."

Leon:" What made you decide that you wanted to come to galar?"

Alex:"I came to galar because I wanted to see Gloria and maybe even Victor go through the gym challange. I also wanted to be there for them if they had any troubles." After I was done talking my pokemon let me know that they were done eating. I then let out Froslass, Houndoom, and my partner Umbreon. Umbreon wanted pets so I gave her some and let her eat on my lap. I started petting her not noticing everyone looking at me. When I looked up everyone shared this kind of look that I couldn't place my finger on. Except for my siblings. They had this look of pride on their faces for some reason. Soon enough my pokemon were done eating so I returned them to the pokeballs. Then it was Leon's turn to let out his pokemon.

~after they were done eating~

Magnolia:"Well dears, since it's getting late and it's cold out why don't you stay here?"

Alex:"I don't know... I wouldn't want to intrude on you."

Magnolia:"Nonsense! It's been nice having company over. I say that the girls stay in sonia's room and the boys can stay down here"

Sonia:"Alright! Let's go Alex, Gloria!"

~once everyone was settled in~

Sonia"Alright, everyone comfortable?"

Gloria:"Yeah, I am! What about you sis?"

Alex:"All good to go!"

Sonia:"Alright! Now just to let you guys know, you should keep the noise level down. Gran is probably sleeping at this point"

Alex:"I'm getting tired anyways. It's been a long day for me"

Gloria:"I say we get some sleep. The excitement is starting to ware off"

Sonia:"Alright, lights out it is! Good night everyone!"

Alex:"Goodnight..."

Gloria:"Goodnight!"

I slowly drifted off to sleep but as I was on the verge of passing out I heard shuffling and whispers. I was much to tired to care and with that I fell asleep.

Sonia's POV

Sonia:"So, why do you think that Alex doesn't like leon all that much? Everyone can tell. Even leon and that's saying something." I say as I whisper to Gloria.

Gloria:"She thinks that he's got his head up in the clouds cause he brags so much. And I quote "his outfit is stupid" but I do think that she's slowly warming up to him. Especially after that battle."

Sonia:" Why do you say especially after that battle?"

Gloria:"I say that because she sometimes admires people for their strength in battle. But to fully

get her respect, she has to see their bond when their not in battle. But even then it's still difficult"

Sonia:" I see... Well, with that now I can finally sleep. Good night gloria"

Gloria:" Good night sonia"

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has followed this story so far! I can't promise I'll be updating frequently but I will try my best! Once again, thank you!