Chapter 1: Prank.

Mikey writes a comic for his brother's, he writes and writes and writes, until he finished, He ran to his brother's not knowing he was home alone, he ran but saw no one he searched for them, but realizing that he was home alone. He was upset, but he texted April if he can come to her house, but she replied : "Fuck no!", Mikey was very concerned why she replied like that but he thought that she was in a bad mood, so he left her alone, He texted the others where they were, but no reply, he was wondering why. But splinter comes back home, Mikey said: " Hey Dad!" But was also rude, He was very upset that everyone was rude, So he went out, Going in an alleyway and had his graffiti, but met Kendra at the way, they talked and talked, but Kendra said: " I'm going to give ya more graffiti if you draw the purple dragon's logo." He said: " Sure!" , So he drew it but not realizing that Kendra was Donnie's enemy, so after he drew it, It opened a portal? How strange, but He did not go in, Kendra went it and said: "Thanks loser!" . The portal closed, He was very confused on how it opened, but Kendra comes back and gives him graffiti like she said, Mikey ran back to his house, He saw his brother's on the way home, Mikey said: " Guys I wanna show you something!" But they said: " uh no thanks!" And ran, Mikey was very concerned on why everyone is being rude, he walked slowly to his room, and listened to music, at 3am Mikey went out of his room and got a knife, Donnie saw him, but ignored, Mikey went back to his room, And saw a note on his bed, Thinking it was a apology note, but no, it was a really bad note. It said " if you see this F you Lol. "By leo, He got very upset and cried a bit, but he remembered the knife he got, so he Cutted himself in very deep wounds, not knowing he would die from blood loss. He kept cutting and cutting and stopped cause he felt dizzy, he fell to the ground, and saw his arms in cuts and the ground with blood splattered on the floor, He smiled and closed his eyes, Donnie remembered why he had a knife, so he knocked on Mikey's wall very loudly, But no answer so Donnie checked his room, and their laid michelangelo on the ground, Blood splattered everywhere, and Donnie said: " Did we take the prank too far..?" He said, He cried hugging Mikey, Everyone heard him and woke up, Everyone went to Mikey's room, When they saw Donnie hugging Mikey with blood splattered all over the place they were shocked. They cried after seeing the youngest son dead infront of them, Splinter called draxum, draxum was also shocked, They used some medical supplies to keep him alive, Luckily he was breathing, But Donnie said: " Good news, He's still breathing, the bad news are.. He is in a coma." Everyone was happy he was alive but just sad when he was in a coma, Mikey would give everyone creative ideas and good drawings to share about, but now? He's in a coma, Without him Everyone would have lost there emotions, They wouldn't even have ideas! After a whole month, Raph was just chilling, in his room without mike, He was upset, He didn't even think about anything he just listened to music, Ate food, goes to the bathroom, and sleeps. While Donnie was next to mikey, Looking at him until he wakes up. 

                                       MIKEY'S POV!                                                           ______________________________________________

I tried opening my eyes but I was unconscious, I tried and tried until I saw light, But behind me was black tentacles I ran fast to the light and I woke up, I saw Donnie next to me, We were staring for an minute then he hugged me tight, He said: " Your awake! You don't.. Know what happened!".  I felt my hands hurt, And it had a tremor, I cried in pain, tears fell down on my cheeks, I saw the bandages on my arms, I saw my hands and there was scars, I saw that I was.. in my room? Donnie called everyone that I was awake, He also called Todd, Everyone came and hugged me, but something was wrong. I saw Shelldon with purple eyes, He only had red eyes, Until I noticed that Shelldon had a knife, Shelldon ran to me and stabbed me, I closed my eyes slowly, In my mind I was screaming, I kept asking for help in my mind until I saw the tentacles again. I ran away from it but saw a sparkle, and it was the light, I ran and ran, And gasped, I saw bandages on my chest and many blood splattered on the bed. My vision was very blurry, but I think I saw.. Leo? I couldn't really hear him clearly, I felt dizzy so I closed my eyes but Leo stopped me from closing my eyes..