Chapter 4: Remembering

After we realized why his hands was glowing, We just ignored it for no reason, After a whole week Mikey asked: " When are we going on a mission?" " Soon." I responded. But he also noticed his glowing arms, He asked us many times to know why, But we didn't tell him the truth. That's when April told us: " Did you know that box turtles if relocated will not stop for food or water or oxygenation until they are home." " So that's why at night he's always up saying it's not home.." Raph said, I used my goggles just incase and saw.. a orange orb? I got confused for a second, Realizing that orange is Mikey's favorite color, So I ran to his room, seeing blood again, and saw his FUCKING shell off, "Mikey what the fu-..?" I said, "IT WAS THEM I SWEAR!" He cried, he cried and I was just wondering.. who was "Them" ? I asked him and " It was.. meat sweats and Carl.." He said, I got mad as hell, Real mad, So I fought meat sweats, and Carl, with my tech of course!

                                                 Leo's Pov.                                                                                                        ____________________________________________       

When Donnie told us that Mikey's shell was ripped off, I Got real mad, Like real mad than draxum having his fish stick statue ruined, Splints had to take care of Mikey, So did draxum, well. We also have to take care of him but anyways, We took care of Mikey for 4 days, He got better but he is much like less-bet-ter get it? Cause he's better but less-bet-ter? Okay that's my favorite joke now, After the krang thing, He got like multiple headaches, And like Alot of ADHD panic attacks or so, But to calm him down was just knocking him out, Or maybe by Shelldon, But this time? He didn't really had Panic attacks but pretty much, "My back hurts" He always says that but there's nothing wrong with his back. We check but we thought it's by the shell, So we had to uh replace his shell with an softshell, But it actually attached to him, So we ask him questions about his overwhelms and ADHD, He doesn't really wanna talk about it sometimes, But he GETS used to it, I think, We just see him confident, but he's also kind of sweating, Means he's lying, Or probably nervous to tell us something, It's complicated, But April is better at talking to him, April is Mikey's favorite friend, So is Cassandra, Not gonna l- "HAHAHA!" What the hell was that? I think it was just Splints, Ever since Mikey threw a tv, Splints just getting louder than ever, And today He's just loud,  We are just his peasants or somethin,But Mikey is just like our side character for now ever since the krang incident happen, Cassandra is still taking care of Mikey and talking to him on what really happened to him, Cassandra is a good nurse, (My AU that this is ROTTMNT and Cassandra is a nurse!) To be honest I just feel bad for him, He just opened the portal and poof he just passed out, I actually just thought.. Why is it possible that people can make mutants? If we weren't made we wouldn't save the world!