Chapter 7: What happened to me..?

MIKEYS pov!

I was just so bored in the random white looking room with people and mutants who got in a coma, mutants and humans have gotten to work together! Until I started fading, Realizing I'm going to wake up!

.. Right?

.

.

I woke up with many scars, my shell cracked, having a bandage on my left cheek, Everyone hugged me tight, until I felt something wrong, I saw my hands.. They were glowing? I pulled everyone out of the hug, they also saw it. " What's happening..?" I asked them, They were fading away, Now I was in a dark room..

.

.

"Mikey?"

.

.

"Angelo.. down! .. cmon!"

Was that Donnie?, I saw purple, I felt consciousness again. I was.. awake, Everything was blurry, Donnie, left a blurry trail everytime he moved, I felt my head hurt, so did my chest, I saw.. Leo? Raph? Draxum? No.. it was a green color.. April? Sunita? It was April.

______________

" Hey hey! Wake up! You passed out." I think that was.. Leo? I don't know, I still had my hands glowing. I actually wanna know why, "Hey dee." I asked "Yes Angelo?" He responds " Why are my hands glowing?" I asked. " I actually don't know." he replied, He putted on his goggles, not seeing anything, until my hands started to hurt excruciatingly, I was whining not really loud, they started to bleed a bit too. "Donnie what's happening?" Raph shouted, "I don't know! I putted on my goggles but nothing was there!" Dee shouted, I hugged Donnie tight.

" I don't wanna die."

.

.

.

Donnie's pov!!!

After I heard what Mikey whispered, I was hugging him back, very tight, "Your not gonna die Angelo." I replied, it went through my mind, until I saw his hands bleeding more than before, "Let's go to the medbay to patch you up okay?" I said, He nodded, I held his hand and walked to the medbay, after we got in, I scanned him first for any bruises or burns, there was alot, I sighed and got to patching up, after 5 minutes I patched all of his bruises, and stopped the bleeding, "I don't feel so good." He said, then passed out, I carried him, wait. Was he this light? But I carried him to his bed then tucked him in, and left to go to my lab, worked on some tech, then slept. After I woke up, I saw shelldon drone racing with shell dawn, (There's another shelldon but his name is shell dawn in my au credits to the sillies in tiktok) I wasn't really mad, I didn't see Mikey, Leo was skateboarding and dad watching TV, raph just still asleep, Mikey no where to be found, I walk to his curtain but it was locked, so I looked in.  I didn't see him till I heard some weird noises in the bathroom, I went to go check and saw Mikey in his knees, his face down to the toilet, "Angelo.. Are you okay? " I asked, he didn't turn around, I was concerned, I walked to him slowly, until he mumbled "What happened to me.. ? "