Chapter 2: Liars.

But I heard what he said now. He said : " Mikey are you okay?" . But after he stopped me from closing my eyes I felt my chest hurt, it wasn't the stab thing, I felt like throwing up, But I did. I kept throwing up, Everyone was wondering why, and had to stop it,  They realized that it was from the deep wounds, But they couldn't stop it, after 9 days I could finally walk and eat with my hands, but the consequences still remain, I have my hands shaking everytime when I'm in a fight , I feel very uncomfortable when people see my scars, I have nightmares about Shelldon. I cry in random times, I cough up blood, making me more dizzy, Anyways, Casey said: "  Are u okay master michelangelo?" . I said: " You can call me Mikey but I'm fine! ". Casey smiled and hugged me, until I felt like coughing blood up again, I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom, I coughed up, but I also vomited, It was very painful, but I passed out, Casey saw me on the floor, so he called everyone, I woke up in my bed, and saw Raph he said: " Mikey, we were rude to you cause it was a prank." I was mad when he said that at the wrong time.. I said: " Time for dr. Delicates touch therapy session." He got very scared and sweated hard, He ran and I chased him, I made him pass out, I wore my dr delicates touch clothes and woke him up, and said: " Welcome to dr delicates touch office,  And today we will be talking about.. Do not break my rules." After talking for hours and hours I felt something was wrong, and looked behind me. Until I realized Shelldon had my nunchucks, I ran to Donnie and said: " DONNIE SHELLDON HAS MY NUNCHUCKS!" He said: " What? how?"  He didn't believe me at first but when my hands shaked, I knew Shelldon was behind me, And I crouched down and kicked him, got my nunchucks back, And threw a whole fricking tv, Well it's actually good cause we don't have to use the projector we can use the tv, I threw it at Shelldon, Luckily it didn't break, Shelldon Dodged it and kicked my leg, I got real mad, Real real very real real mad, So I got crazy, And uh, Used Donnie's staff bo and broke Shelldon a bit but not the important parts at least,  He uh powered off cause he had no battery left, We charged him, Donnie said: " Is your leg okay?" I responded: " Yea it's fine.", we talked about some stuff we have been doing but I kept lying to him, He was sweating so randomly and said : " I have to go to the bathroom hah.." It was weird but didn't follow him, I was thinking about suicidal thoughts all of the sudden.

" They hate you and don't want you here kys!"  

" Your useless."

" Leave them they won't care."

But I didn't listen to them, They were right but I didn't want to make my family upset. They  love me, I love them, It's our bond, But anyways. After 9 weeks we went on a mission my hands were shaking and I was scared I might get injured, That's when I got hurt, I groaned but the villains foot got on my chest and said: " Pathetic turtle Join me and you will be powerful!" I said: " No never!" I used my nunchucks to throw him, That's when an earthquake happened, Raph and Leo and dee found shelter except for me, I tried finding shelter that's when little pieces of rocks fell, and a huge ceiling piece fell on my shell, It caused it to crack and bleed, I cried, That's when another piece of the ceiling fell, but on my shoulder, It smashed and it like ripped apart my arm it bleed and blood splattered all over the ground, I felt.. dizzy, I coughed up blood and I couldn't breathe.     

                                                                                   Donnie's pov.                                                                                                       ____________________________________________________________

 After the Earthquake stopped,  Mikey was on the ground and blood  splattered, We cried, Cause it happens all the time, It's  like he's the side character and we are the main character, we brang him home, And revived him as always, after a whole year he didn't wake up, his pulse was weak, I said: " This wasn't supposed to happen ! He's always awake after a month.." We thought he would die but his pulse kept getting weaker and weaker, until it got stronger, I saw his eyes open slowly, His eyes widened And said: " WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?!" He had a panic attack for 4 minutes straight, He lost his memories, He Actually FUCKING lost his memories. We introduced ourselves to him, We made him sleep, But his arms was glowing, I used my goggles and it was.. His Mystic power? I was confused.