𝘅𝗶. 𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖻𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌¹

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 . . . txt's :: sakura

 txt's :: sakura

ONE?!

ONE?!

"alright, get into partners, everyone," one of the staff members instructed. almost instantly, sakura and soobin made eye contact, walking towards each other. they stood tall and more intimidating than the two other groups of pairs.

the duo weren't paying attention at all when the rules were being said. hell, they didn't even know what game they were tasked with playing. not like they were planning on trying anyway.

they quickly picked up what they were supposed to be doing as they watched the pairs go before them. they had to do the same gesture after being given a word. they went in confident, considering the two groups before them were.... not doing too good.

they completely flunked the first round. whenever they were given an easy word, one of the two would do the exact opposite. for example, once the staff saw how terrible they were doing they gave them two simple words, "thumbs up." soobin put his thumbs down.

"are you guys even trying?" beomgyu asked with a straight face. the two made silent eye contact, held it for a second, and burst out into laughter. "what do you mean?! we're trying really hard!" sakura defended, and soobin nodded along.