𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗄𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌¹

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 . . . txt's :: sakura

 txt's :: sakura

ONE?!

ONE?!

the couple walked hand-in-hand through the mall. it wasn't too busy, but it wasn't empty either. they somehow got lucky as there was no sign of paparazzi anywhere. it was like they were just a normal couple, walking from shop to shop.

suddenly, a man with a microphone and camera came up to the two, but he mostly addressed taehyun. "excuse me, is that your girlfriend?" skeptical, the boy nodded. "yeah, why?" the man only smiled, looking back at the camera. the couple nervously made eye contact.

"would you rather take this $10 bill and buy whatever you want or would you rather have these $50 and buy something for your girlfriend?" taehyun looked at sakura who shrugged, "your decision." he smiled at her, looking back at the man filming.

"i'll buy her something," he concluded. dropping the girl's hand to follow the guy, who he figured out was a youtuber, around. bringing him to different area, he began asking a few questions. "how long have you two been dating?" "our two year anniversary is coming up, soon."

they stopped in the middle to the mall, in the direction of the women's section. "what are you going to get her?" the youtuber asked, letting the boy now take the lead. "i saw her eyeing a perfume at sephora, earlier. i asked her if she wanted me to get it for her but she said no because it was too expensive. now, i can get it for her for free!" he exclaimed.