𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗄𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌²

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 . . . txt's :: sakura

 txt's :: sakura

ONE?!tw!! self harm!!!

ONE?!
tw!! self harm!!!

sakura promised she would stop, yet here she was. she couldn't help but feel like this was the only way. the anger rushed through her body, and how else was she going to get it out? she watched, no reaction, as the blood began to drip from her wrist.

the longer she watched, the more she slashed. she felt disappointed in herself- she was doing so good, what happened? how could she let herself go so easily? she didn't dare look at her reflection in the mirror, knowing she would cry.

apparently, she was already crying. she only realized once she felt a sting from one of her fresh wounds, figuring out that the droplet came from her eyes. by then, she let it all out. she didn't care about her cold and emotionless exterior. she needed to cry.

she wished she could make herself shut up. she was being too loud. someone one would find her, and that would not be good. she wanted nothing to do with that. how would the members feel if they saw her like this?

she didn't need to imagine, yeonjun walked into the bathroom. in that moment, she wanted to disappear more than anything else. she watched as his mouth fell slightly open, and his eyes turned soft. her breath turned to ragged as he sat next to her in the floor.