o. catch up

o.          catch up

Rue Moore's pov !

     I would never think I'd be leaving the town I called home. The small town I grew up in, the one where I made friends and went to parties at. But when it gets filled with all these awful memories, I don't think I'd ever want to come to this place ever again.

     I was so oblivious to the signs. When I got the call, I should have known, but God was I stupid. I still remember the day so vaguely, like it was just only yesterday. And even now, I still get nightmares of that one eerie night when I was stabbed to the point I could've died.

Amber and Richie were such backstabbers. Man, I fucking hate Richie, he's the one that almost killed me. Sometimes I kinda wish he succeeded, but if he did I would've never been living the life I am now.

So I guess I can say, thank you, Richie and Amber!? you ruined my life but it was also a blessing.

     And now I live in New York City, it was like a fresh start. I meet some cool, new people, I'm going to college. Everything is working out so perfectly.

Me, Tara, Mindy, Chad, and sam all moved to New York City together. I mean, they're like family to me. in some ways I think our matching wounds and trauma are what brought us closer together. Not only that but our bonds.

     Anyways, there is this one guy I'm seeing, his name is Ethan. He's kinda nerdy in some ways, but I like that about him. He seems kinda flirty but in a very subtle way.

And even with this new life, I still get a weird feeling that something gonna happen.

     And I don't like it.