CHAPTER 3 - MAFIA WORLD

Did you get all the information? ~said a boy sitting in the sofa .

( Imagine Jungkook sitting on the sofa )

Yes and their are some specific parts we all need to take a look Jungkook ~said jhope.

Jungkook - what is it ? First call all the members inside , they should have a clear idea too about The Royal Family .

As I said that to jhope Hyung i rested my head behind and closed my eyes for a few minutes. And soon heard everyone coming inside.

Namjoon - we are all here , let's start .

Jungkook - jhope Hyung , you go on with the information.

Jhope - okay so i and Yoongi took out all information as much we could get . So as a result we got to know -

The Royal Family is made up of The King Kim Woojin , The Queen Kim Yoona , The Eldest Son Kim Jonghyun and Another one Kim Minseok. 
According to our information Kim Jonghyun is the one to be throned after his father.

Jungkook - Isn't this something which all people know ? I want something out-

I couldn't complete my sentence when Yoongi Hyung spoke up

Yoongi - take it slow Jungkook , we all know you want to end this fast but we can't hasten the things so much .

Jungkook - I can't wait- i have already wasted 25 years of my life , i can't i have to Take revenge on all of them who killed my family . I- can't when-

Jin - calm down Jungkook , we will surely take revenge but for now let's listen to jhope and Jimin .

Jimin - yes to take revenge you need to know everything about your enemy .

Jhope - so as i was saying that all seemed normal to this point but let me bring HIM inside and then we will get it more clearly .

<< Boys bring him inside >>

I saw jhope Hyung ordered our Boys to bring someone in- and soon i saw someone dressed in palace uniform filled with blood was brought in .

Jungkook - he is ?

Jhope - His name is Choi Seojun , he is the son of one of the ministers in the palace .

Jimin - yes and he was caught off guard by us and was brought with us .

Jin - but what will he be of use to us in anyway-

Jhope - let's see , Seojun start speaking up , what you know ? And what's going on inside the palace .

Seojun - you have picked up the wrong person , i won't say a word to you , not even knowing i have to die .

Yoongi - as you wish , let me see how much can you hold onto.

Seojun - i said i won't speak up not to you fucking bastards , you take peoples life as if they were a doll , you show no mercy to them , you think you will be able to live a good life let me warn you stay away from the palace .

I was unable to hold my anger after he spoke i punched him hard on his face , he was bleeding continuously and spat out some blood .

Jungkook - don't test my patience kiddo- you are messing with the wrong people , it won't take me a second to show you the devil inside me .

Jimin - why don't you see someone and they decide whether to speak up or not ?  Bring her inside

The boys brought a unconscious lady inside and-

Seojun - eomma , you bastards what have you done to her, i am gonna kill you if you dare lay a finger on her .

Namjoon - she is just unconscious,  speak up boy .

Jungkook - what is going on inside the palace ?

Seojun - why- why y'all acting like y'all don't know anything when you freaks shoot our lord , don't play gam-

Jungkook - shoot the king ? We didn't- we haven't even made our plan-

Namjoon - who were they then-

Yoongi - it's dragon boys, I have confirmed it .

Jungkook - they are active, how dare they ? Anyways what else is going on ?

Seojun - The- the kind ordered his eldest son to come back to the palace .

Jungkook - Kim Jonghyun ? Is he going to be throned soon ?

Seojun - why would he be throned he isnt-

Jungkook - he isn't what ?

Seojun - i mean , i mean the king is still alive .

Jungkook - why are you suddenly hesitating ? Speak the truth or you wanna see your mom die in front of you ?

Seojun - i am saying the truth , the king even appointed his another son Kim Minseok to the official court to learn about the nation . But for now they will take precautions against the Mafia Association.

I saw him spat more blood on the floor and before i could further inquire , he blacked out-

Jin - so ?

Namjoon - take them both to the hospital , pay the fees and come back and leave this note beside them .

Jungkook- why was he hesitating so much when we asked him about the throne?

Jimin - most likely cause he was afraid and injured , he wasn't on his right state of mind .

Yoongi - what our next plan ?

Jungkook - capture his son Kim Minseok and kill him .

Namjoon and jhope - okay , but the palace has made the security tight .

Jungkook - I am leaving that to you jhope Hyung.

As I said that i left the office room and went straight to my room . I went and sat near the photo frame of my dad and mom . And put my head down .

(Imagine Jungkook putting his head down)

*DONT WORRY DAD , MOM , YOUR SON IS GONNA AVENGE YOU BOTH SOON.*