CHAPTER 7 - BENEFACTOR

I saw Jimin Hyung saying and leaving the room followed by others . I sat on the sofa and a tear dropped off my face.

HE IS WEAK , JUST LIKE PAST ME .

Was all i thought.

Taehyung pov :

I can barely move , i feel so weak and after opening my eyes due to the sunlight it was quite easy to understand it was already morning.

Jimin - i am coming in Taehyung.

Yes .

Jimin - how are you feeling now ?

Yea- i am doing great , thank you .

Jimin - ohh yea- the breakfast is kept downstairs you can eat it and then you are free to go off .

Ohh really ?

I was not relieved from heart idk why, i should have been happy right ? But i am not

Jimin - when you leave you can tell one of the maids-

Taehyung - are you all going somewhere?

Jimin - yea , we have a mission ahead of us. Work calls you know .

Ohh ok-

Jimin - i am leaving now. Bye hope to meet again .

Hmm.

It was soo sudden , after few hours i tried to get up somehow and went downstairs and sat on the table sighing .
It would've been so noisy if all of them would have been here suddenly it just feels like the room in The Palace. As quiet as it could be.

I ate the breakfast as my lunch and thought to myself i can finnally leave this place . I took a paper which was kept on the table and asked for a pen and wrote a letter to them .

Dear Hyungs ,
Thank you for your kind behaviour, thank you for saving my life if anyday you need any help please do think of me .

Thanks ,
Taehyung.

After writing the letter i kept it on the table but-
As i was getting up my legs suddenly felt numb and started shaking . I gues i am still week without knowing i just fell.

*AFTER SOME HOURS*

(Imagine Taehyung getting up)

I could sense people , i tried to open my eyes slowly and saw a figurine it was Jin Hyung .

Jin - how are you doing their ?

Jimin - you should've rested if you were still sick. Is this place so bad to you , that you wanna leave so badly ?