CHAPTER 9 - DETEST

Namjoon and Yoongi - as you wish but this time let's-

Jimin - let's make sure of everything first and then do it .

Jungkook - yea- i already have a plan . This time let's focus on the soon-to-be King PRINCE JONGHYUN .

Yoongi - Jonghyun? What about Minseok then ?

Jungkook - let's grab a big fish first then small fishes are supposed to surrender. here's he picture and all the information.

( LETS NOT FORGET HIM TILL OUR LAST BREATH )

NAME - PRINCE JONGHYUN
TITLE - THE 1ST PRINCE OF SEOUL
ACHIEVEMENT - HE IS KNOWN TO BE GREAT SCHOLAR AND HAS TAKEN OUT THE BLACK BANDITS ALL BY HIMSELF.
TRUSTED PERSON - HIS BROTHER .
OTHER INFORMATION - HE WAS OUT FOR 9 YEARS TO EXPERIENCE THE OUTSIDE WORLD , SO WASN'T CLOSE TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS.

Jin - that's wicked of a plan .

Jungkook - hmm, so today we are going to take Prince Jonghyun under our control or maybe let's visit the palace and take him under our control .

I said them but i still felt a bit uneasy as jhope Hyung still wasn't home i tried to call him once but he didn't reply , i was hella worried , so i decided to go towards tha gate- but soon .

Jhope - i am back .

Yoongi - atlast we thought you were dead .

Jhope - not so fast atleast not before you .

The moment jhope hyung came the atmosphere changes and he started joking. I just smiled from now and then.

Jhope - but there's something serious of a matter i want to say .

Jungkook - yes Hyung go on.

Jhope - so i went to the dragon boys area , they weren't there so we blasted their place but as we held a captive so according to them they are looking for someone in The Palace .

Jungkook - Looking For someone in The Palace? Who ?

Jhope - i couldn't find out that but the men's said That they had a photo of the man and it's-

Jungkook - it's?

Jhope - it's tae-hyu-ng , here is the pic which they showed me-

Jhope - its a photo from.his teenage years I guess or maybe not i am not sure-

As i heard his name my heart felt a slint hot , what was it for i don't know , but a voice said HE IS IN DANGER . But again after seeing his photo my heart was filled with some emotions that i myself can't explain that eyes of his which were like a deep oceans it showed so much pain those facial expressions making him just a perfect angel. His everything seems perfect but at the same time it disgusts me too- I myself couldn't understand when i started praising him

Jimin and Jin - What ?

Jin - why someone like him ? I mean he has no one- and what did he even-

Jhope - i know but this time the mistake is ours they got to know that The Royal Blood given to Jungkook was by HIM.

Jungkook - so they want Royal Blood too ?

Jhope - kind of , so we need to warn tae-

Jungkook - no we don't , why do we need to warn him-

Namjoon - Jungkook , he saved you , now when he is in danger shouldn't you help him too.

I heard what Namjoon Hyung said but i don't wanna get close to him , everytime i am close to him this unknown feeling of knowing him for a longer time comes across my mind making me feel so lost .

Jungkook - it will be a time waste .

Jimin - are you in love Jungkook ?

Jungkook - that's not love that's hate- whenever I see him i feel disgusted and it's annoying to know that before i was like that too- the only thing i wanted to forget is my past self and being near him makes it worse . So ITS HATE .

after i said that strong remark- all the hyungs went silent. But i can't get this go on, if i am interwined with him again , i will feel sympathetic-

Jungkook - let's execute our today's plan well- To The Palace- At Night .

I saw all the hyungs a bit disappointed in me but hummed in unison. I couldn't help could i-

All i seek for myself is revenge, Revenge is the only thing i am living for if my parents wouldn't have to- i wouldn't have suffered- my family would be like everyone's- i will avenge them after that i can rest in peace- i have even thought to myself- to KILL MYSELF- after my revenge-is done .

Taehyung's pov :

Its already going to be night soon Haewon , did you see Jonghyun Hyung ?

Haewon - young master Kim , i haven't seen him but , he got a lot of scolding from The King today , 8 don't know why .

Taehyung - did he ? I guess it's because he spoke to mother like that but that's again my fault too-

Haewon - no it wasn't yours or Prince Jonghyun's fault young master , it was-

Don't let others hear you if you don't wanna die soon- but Hyung promised to me that we will talk about ourselves and say everything we missed in the mid 9 years .

Haewon - Prince Jonghyun will surely come then . Or why don't we go and meet him ?

Hmm- he won't be disturbed right ?

Haewon - ofcourse not , he has never been disturbed by you .

Okay then let me put on my shawl .

As i said Haewon i was putting on my shawl with peer joy , in excitement i even wore the shawl wrong , i can speak freely to him , i can tell him about my worries , my happiness, my sadness everything and he understands too.

I said and started going towards his room with Haewon it was already night , most of the maids were out of work and have gone to sleep if i look outside the sky really look preety and the moon was ghastling .

Haewon - here we are Young Master Kim .

As Haewon said that i knocked on the door and waited but to my suprise i did not get any reply- i knocked it again more hard but still didn't get any reply.

I guess he is asleep -

Haewon - but he just came back from the court as i heard-

Suddenly there was a thud noise from inside i got startled , pushed door and went inside it was dark nothing can be seen- but i felt a sharp knife pointed at my neck it already gave a cut , soon the lights came back-
........
..

<< Please excuse the grammatical mistakes>>

<< Hope you all are enjoying >>

<< Short chapter- sorry >>