32. An Unholy Resurrection

3rd Person POV.
Location: the Church of Braveheart

Currently in the Church of Braveheart the Fallen Angel Raynare is standing on the altar on which she had killed Asia standing in front of her was an enormous cybernetic dragon that was once Y/n L/n he had just finished killing off all of her servants and followers and right now his sights were set on her the Fallen Angel who had caused Y/n and Asia so much pain and misery was now terrified she was frozen in fear but soon she regained her composure quick enough to avoid an incoming claw attack she landed on the ground she rolled to cushion the impact of the Fall she looked up at the giant cybernetic dragon it looked down at her with malice and rage burning in its eyes she immediately spread her wings and took off into the air she started throwing Spears of light at the monster with all of her power and might but unfortunately the spears just shattered like glass as soon as they touched its invincible and impenetrable armor.

Raynare: how is this possible no male can be this powerful!!!

Raynare tried to fight off the monster that was trying to kill her but all of her attacks did absolutely nothing to it eventually she attempted to flee she flew out of the secret underground chamber and up into the church she flew up through a hole in the ceiling At first she thought she got away but unfortunately she was dead wrong soon enough the mechanical dragon once known as Y/n L/n flew up into the air after the Fallen Angel who had caused him so much pain and misery Raynare tried to fly away but she was soon grabbed before she realized what was happening the mechanical Dragon once known as Y/n L/n immediately started flying towards the ground at supersonic speed soon enough there was a loud bang as it broke the sound barrier now moving faster than the speed of sound it crashed back into the church creating a huge crater in the ground and blowing the walls and ceiling off the church the Fallen Angel who had caused him so much misery laid on the ground broken and defeated.

Raynare: please have mercy!

Y/n L/n in his Dragon form just started letting out a low growl soon enough the Soul Stone began to Glow and within a couple of seconds Twilight healing was forcibly ripped from the fallen angel's body in one claw it held the twin rings that made up the physical form of the Sacred gear that was stolen from Asia and in the other claw was the Fallen Angel who had caused him so much misery soon enough the members of the occult research Club entered the church or at least what was left of it they looked in Terror at the mechanical dragon that was once Y/n L/n the Fallen Angel Raynare looked at the occult research club and immediately started begging for help.

Raynare: please help me this thing is insane and Powerful I'll do anything I'll be in your Peerage just help me get away from this monster!!!

Rias: a very tempting offer but I'm going to have to refuse by the fact that you hurt my friend and you caused him so much trauma so I'm afraid you either die by his hands or you die by mine~

Raynare: please no I don't want to die!!!

The creature reel the back its head and soon enough and Unleashed a burning Inferno of energized purple fire burning the Fallen Angel alive and reducing her to nothing more than Cinders dust and a scorched skeleton.

Rias: well I guess that's that.

Everyone watched as the dragon reverted back to Y/n's original form he immediately dispelled his armor with a simple psychokinetic command he then walked over to Asia he uncovered her and immediately placed Her Twilight healing Rings back on her fingers he then fell to his knees and started crying over her dead body she was so at peace that she looked like she was sleeping without any warning Y/n could feel a hand gently touch his shoulder he looked over his shoulder and he noticed the occult research Club looking at him with sad sympathetic looks on their faces Rias immediately pulled Y/n into a comforting hug soon enough everyone of the occult research Club joined in to make the single hug into a group hug they held Y/n in a group hug trying to calm him down as he was still crying eventually Y/n L/n spoke in a weepy voice.