Prologue

Since from born,

Moretti brothers are different from others, their  likes-dislikes, wants and needs.

They were demanding, dominating and scary kids.

Their parents tried everything to keep them happy and sane but their ways of talking, always makes them scared.

But one day when they got to know, that they were going to have a girl, not wanting the girl to be the part of their psycho sons, as many psychologist called them.

They gave their Custody to their trusted butler Aaron, most trusted man, and leave their sons to his care , they leave them.

  Moretti brothers grew up hating their parents for abonding them.

Dimitri killed Aaron their care taker who loved them, bcz he was bored of his studies as he already completed University at 18.

Aaron wasn't ready to give him , his own company which their parents leave for them. Aaron wanted them to be more mature but......

Moretti brothers were famous for killing people in psychotic way. People called them "Psycho Brothers"

But in reality, behind the strong, bold and scary face there is a child inside them who wants love and affection, they were Lovesick Brothers .

What will happen when they got to know that their parents died and they have a little sister?

Will they love her?

Or

Will destroy her innocence?

Will they allow her to cure their wounded heart?

Or

will hurt her without any care......