Chapter -33

Hey Rasgullas ❤️❤️

I am back☺️🥳🎉😘

I really really miss all of you ❤️❤️

I already clerify the things on my message board please read that if you hadn't.

So if you have any questions ❓ feel free to ask me .

Now about the chapter.............  

Here is it.......

( But first please read once again the book to remember everything and to enjoy the book freely 😁 just a tip )

*******************************************************

After hearing Dante's words , Valtina relaxed a little.

Suddenly there was knock on the door.

Dante said "come in"

A guard entered with two bags on his hands , he place them on the table and bowed before leaving.

Dante than showed Valtina videos from YouTube on how to use pads and other things and give the phone to her to watch and asked her to shower.

With that he left the room promising he will be back.

Valtina watch the video and couldn't help but cringe thinking how can girls act normal even after bleeding once in a month for one week.

She shudder, but nothenless walk upto the bathroom and shower.

She showered, wore her clothes and wore the pad.

And again lay down on the bed. After sometime when she was about to fall asleep, Gonzalo enter after knocking twice on the door.

He opened the door and smiled at her gently. He sat down on the edge of the bed and caress her hair and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

" I am sorry, for panicking before and even panicking you. I didn't......... actually....... I mean....... I...."

His voice crack with guilt eating him up. Valtina smiled and said

"It's not your fault Jammy. Stop blaming yourself. You didn't know. Are the others upset?"

Gonzalo chuckled.

"You bet , they were still fighting again arguing what's best for you in these days"

She laughed hearing this and asked

"Where is Tony and Dante?"

"Antonio went on his therepy sessions and Dante.... Well I don't know, I saw him going outside"

Valtina frowned thinking Dante promised her to check on her but he has gone outside?

*************""

"What the hell were you thinking Dimitri? I mean , it's good you punished her but giving her those rapists"

Gonzalo yelled at Dimitri. They were in the office. Gonzalo immediately came when he got msg from Dimitri.