Update

Hey rasgullas ❤️❤️

First of all thank you so much for your all support 🥰

I have read all your comments sorry if I cannot reply.

You all were waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Rasgullas, I just wanna say please follow my Wattpad account 🥰 because if you had you may have know the reason why wasn't I updated this days.

So please follow my account for the important announcements.

Second, I am here today to inform you about my updating schedule. So please read the full message carefully.

Ok so, if you have any question you can ask me here.

So , if you understand 👆 till here, than continue.

Third, I know 90% of you don't have Instagram and so I feel it's kinda unfair to all as you don't know the updating time and also the sneak peek.

And so I am discontinuing my Instagram account.

And the second reason behind it was my personal conflict with someone.

Anyways, so I removed all the followers and also removd the account fully

Did you understand till here👆. If yes? Than continue. And if no? Read again the message carefully or ask me.

Forth, about my stories, I know many of you are confuse about the time schedule and also about the books.

So here I am to solve the confusion.

i ) Lovesick Brothers -- This story is my first and favourite book . This book is also the first book in 'Overprotective Brothers ' series .

And I just couldn't abonded it for anything. I have plan many things for this book . So I need time to think to write to type to represent it.

Along with my studies, my personal life and social life.

The time schedule of this book is _-_

I will update it twice a week -- Sunday and Thursday.

Ok understood till here👆? Than the next,

ii ) Triplets Stepmom -- This book is the first book on 'Mother' series and I am not sure if I am gonna continue the mother series as many readers doesn't like mother books.

But atleast I will try to complete this book.  But I am having problem with it for a while. At first I plan everything for it but now I am not too sure about it.

And so I need time to think about it and than write.

So the time schedule of this book is

Once in a week -- Tuesday.

Ok so , did you understood till here 👆? If yes? Than continue

iii ) His Unknown Daughter -- My first book in 'Little one' series. And this book is very special to me. But I don't have enough time to think about it or focus on it. I don't want to ruin the plot or the story for doing any rush.

And so I will update it once in a month and if I got free time than two.

After completing any of my other story I will reschedule the time of this book.

So are we clear till here👆?

If yes? Than the last part.

Please don't demotivate me. I already told you before starting my stories than I am in class xii and my study is more important now. Because this year will decide my future.

So please don't message rubbish to me that I am a sick and disgusting person for not updating ever after the target is complete.

I have feelings too. And you need to understand that I have a personal life too.

My safe heaven is here in Wattpad with you away from my harsh reality.

And about the target I just want return votes and comments after my hard work.

Do you know how much it's take time to think about the plot, the story, the characters, the emotions their feelings. And than to write it and correct it than type it.

I am saying all this wo doesn't respect my work otherwise please don't mind my loyal readers . I know my loyal readers.

Thank you for always supporting me.

And thank you to those who read it till here❤️❤️❤️

See you soon in my next update till than toodles ❤️💋❤️