Characters

Dimitri Alveriz Moretti

27 year old. He is oldest among the Moretti brothers. He is a very dangerous man, heartless and cruel. His psychotic ways of working make people scared of him. He is the mafia King of the powerful mafia" Shadow Mafia".

                        Antonio Felix Moretti

25 year old. He is the most scariest and dangerous among the brothers. He has inner personality disorder. If he wants something, he will get it by hook or by crook.

                           Gonzalo James Moretti

23 year old . He is the peace maker of the house, he is calmest among others. But he is total opposite to others.

                Ricci Satan Moretti

21 year old , elder twin. He is possessive over the things he own. He loves to depend on his brothers. He is a little weird he is total psycho. He loves dolls from childhood, he doesn't feel shy to ask for dolls.

                        Ricco Celeb Moretti

21 year old, younger twin. He is total opposite of his twin, he is rude and arrogant. He is youngest among the brothers.

                   Valtina Astrid Moretti

14 year old soon to be 15. She is very kind , sweet and innocent girl raised by her parents. Always wants brothers but never knew she has five brothers.

Parents deceased....... recently........

         ------------------------------------

So guys please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

So ....
Who do you like the most?
Who is your favourite?
Did you like Valtina's character?

Please support me, vote and comment the chapters😁❤️❤️