prologue

Childhood Flashback story:

           In a small island, one of the pregnant women is standing near the sea. She is from Bangkok but she want spend time here to feel peace in her life.
She suddenly feels pain in his abdominal but no one is with her now. She sit in the bench near her. The pain gone after 5 minutes. She was thrusting for water. Then cute 5 years old boy come to her by running. The boy ask her Aunt you need anything I saw you were crying. Then she ask that boys can I have some water then the boys says wait here awhile aunty I will be back. She see the boy return with the water beside him a lady near her age come. That boy give water to her and introduce himself by saying hello aunty my name is Pete and she is my mom.
Pete mom go near that pregnant lady and ask if she ok. She says I am ok.

(I am going to address Pete mom as p' mom)

P' mom: Are u here alone?

Preg women: yes

P' mom: where r u staying?

Preg women : I just reach this island. I am going to book rooms over here. Can u suggest me the hotel here .

P' mom: but hotel are too far from here. How about you stay with me. You don't need worry I am staying here with my mom and son. My husband just died before 1year. What you say? Plus ur pregnant I don't want you to suffer here.

Preg women: ok I will stay with you.

P' mom: By the way what's ur name?

Preg women: you just call me as 'Fah'. My friends and family call me like that only.

P' mom: ok Fah. Now come we go to our house.

    Pete super happy to see Fah baby belly. He want touch that bump but he afraid what fah aunty will think so stare at her silently. P' mom went to market to buy some stuff with her mom. Then Fah call Pete near him. Pete go and sit beside fah, fah ask why you are so silent cute boy. Pete smile at her words and say what you want pete. Pete says, I want to touch your baby can I? Fah say yes to Pete, he then touched her belly suddenly baby kicks. Fah shouts ahhh... Then Pete get afraid and take his hand away with tears in his eyes. Fah sees that and ask what happen Pete why you r crying? He says I think baby hate me so only he kicked. And he started to cry then fah hug him tightly and says listen Pete my baby loves your touch so only he kicked me. Really!!!! Yes, my cute boy , my baby loves you so only baby shows loves in the way of kick. Pete was happy he smiled wide. P' mom and p' grandma reach the house. All were settled in the dinning table at night. P' mom ask fah about the baby father. Fah says he is busy with his work , he will not come here. I want to spend some peacefully so only I come here. p' mom then ask is this your first pregnancy?. Fah say no it's my second child. My child was boy his name was Vegas  he is living with his father in bangkok now. He is having school these days so only I come here alone. Pete then question fah  aunty when the baby will born? Fah says I'm a week cute boy by pinching his cheeks.

One week later, p' mom and p' grandma take care Fah very much. Pete always stay beside fah and he speak to the baby often like he promise that he will protect him when he born, he will play the baby etc.., fah was so happy to be with them and she lie Pete very much. Pete always so obedient and cute. Pete ask fah aunty shall I play be with baby after his birth like phi. Fah says with please cute boy the baby was so lucky to have such a cute phi. Pete then kiss fah cheeks. P' mom also feels fah as her own sister this 1 week meant to many things to them.

Fah was in labour pain. Pete, p' mom , p' grandma all are waiting outside. Then the sounds of  baby crying heared by all. Doctor inform them it was boy and they get inside the room fah was getting her consciousness. Pete run to the crib where baby was. P' mom carry the baby and given to Fah. Fah hug her baby and kiss his cheeks. Then he saw how Pete were looking at her baby adorably. So he ask Pete to come near and ask him to sit on the bed. Pete then touch the baby little fingers and smiled. Fah then placed the baby in Pete lap by supporting her hand. Pete intro himself to the baby by saying Hi baby my name is I am your phi. That time one person voice come harshly by saying No your not his phi, I am his phi vegas.   Fah get emotional Vegas run to her and ask why did you leave me mom. You hate me mom? Fah say no my boy I want to give birth to your brother in peaceful mind so only I come here. How r u? With whom you come here? Where is ur papa? Vegas says i am with Toh one of his dad bodyguard. Papa went to Italy for business. I came to know that your here so only I rushed to you. Then Vegas eyes land on his small little brother he smiled and he get angry when  he see Pete. Vegas don't want anyone near his brother. Fah introduce Vegas to Pete family. Pete mom huged vegas. Fah then introduce Pete to Vegas. Vegas he is Pete he take care of me very well this days. He is so cute na Vegas. Vegas didn't say anything. P' mom and P' grandma went to house to bring food for fah. Pete sit beside fah by watching the baby. Vegas then says mom when we are going to Bangkok mom. Hearing that Pete get feared bcoz he planned and built many things with baby but this question make him cry literally. But he didn't shows his emotions in his faces. Fah sees that but she says Vegas we will go after the doctor told me to discharge. Vegas why your not talking to Pete? But mom he says my brother as his brother. I don't any one to share my little brother. Pete then run from the room by crying fah called him but he run fastly. Fah then ask Vegas to say sorry to Pete by saying how Pete talk to baby everyday, how he found her, take care of her etc.., Vegas then found Pete in the bench near hospital park. He sit beside him Vegas then say stop cry you little boy. Then Pete faces Vegas. Vegas then say sorry to Pete. Vegas then says you can visit my home whenever you want to see my brother. Really!!!!! Phi, Pete with cute dimples ask Vegas. Vegas then smile at him and pinch his cheeks and say  you can. Then they reach fah room , p'mom and p' grandma were already there with doctor and Toh. Doctor inform fah  get discharge by this evening then Toh says then I will book flight for you guys. Fah was sad bcoz he want to leave Pete and his family plus she want to suffer back. Pete hug tightly and started to cry p' mom console Pete. In evening, fah, baby , Vegas were saying goodbye to Pete family Pete then kiss the baby and hug fah. Pete go to Vegas and says take care of aunty and my little baby brother. Plus, you take care of you also by saying he hugs Vegas and kiss his both cheeks. Vegas then give back hug to Pete. They left the island...........