chapter 3

Pete:

Vegas run to macua side but opposite gang leader stop him by saying if you go further your brother will be dead. Vegas stand there itself. macua calls for Vegas he is crying my heart's hurt by seeing his tears then Kinn ask the gang leader what he wants to leave macua he says power I want you guys to lose to me. While talking some of the guards of opposite gang come they started to attack us.  Vegas fight with them however Vegas try to reach macua they attack vegas. So, My first thing is to release macua from the guards. So by shooting everyone from my way I leads to macua I embrace him he is crying like hell bcoz he is afraid. Then Vegas run to us and hug macua. I ask Vegas to get back macua out first he did as I said. While they were reaching outside I see opposite gang leader is aiming gun to macua so I run to protect him. I pull macua he fell down I got shot in my shoulder. Vegas then shot the gang leader by that time everyone end their war.

Macua hug me and started to cry. I wipe his tears by saying I am ok Khun macua don't cry. Then Arm help me to get up. Kinn order arm and pol to accompain me to the hospital.

Vegas pov:

While seeing my macua on enemy hand make my heart shutters. They started to fight again I try reach macua but someone district by fighting with me. Then when I shot everyone and turn to macua I see major mansion bodyguard Pete is embracing my little brother. I run to them macua hug me tightly I know he is afraid by the scenery bcoz I never allow him into this mafia world. Pete ask me to get back macua out I did what he says while we are heading out someone pushed macua he fell down within in sec Pete get shot in his shoulder which aim for macua by opposite gang leader. I get back my devil inside how dare he target my brother I shot him he dead. Macua hug Pete, Pete console by saying he is ok but I can see a lot blood is flowing from his shoulder. Kinn ordered other two bodyguards to take Pete to hospital.
We reach Minor mansion , macua repeatedly ask me permission to visit Pete I promise him that we will visit him by tomorrow.

Next morning, Pete was laying on the bed . His shoulder is paining like hell,pain is unbearable. Arm inform Pete that he will go and buy breakfast for him. Pol says that he will go back to major mansion to bring my clothes. I was just sitting silently I want to see macua now how he is now?   Someone open the Pete turn see who but to his surprise macua run to him and hug him tightly. Pete was super happy he used his other hand to pay macua head. Vegas clear his throat which brings the two sense Pete try to get up but Vegas ask him to stay. Macua then says phi Pete thank you for saving me. Pete says it's my duty Khun macua. Macua pouted towards Pete says you have to call me macua no Khun. But Pete try to protest but Vegas give permission to Pete.  Macua say phi I bring breakfast for you, he open the box and give it to Pete. Nop enter the room inform khun Vegas , is getting late for Khun macua for school. Khun Vegas sees macua, macua then get up from the bed and kiss my cheeks and says bye to me. I thought Vegas will also leave but no he stay there itself he ask me to eat breakfast. I say khun Vegas I will eat after Arm come here. Khun Vegas ask Pete, why you feel annoy by my presence Pete say no Khun then why ? Ur not eating. Pete moves his injured arm and take spoon move to his mouth by struggling. Then Vegas get to sense Pete get injured he stops Pete,Pete was confused. Khun Vegas get up from the chair sit beside Pete in the bed. He take box and spoon from Pete he take full spoon ask Pete to open the mouth. Pete then says Khun Vegas your my boss you don't want to do this arm will be back anytime he will feed me. Khun Vegas then get angry, by harsh tone he ask Pete t who is boss? Here you or me. Just do what I say open ur mouth. Pete get afraid by his tone he open the mouth. Next 10 minutes wre complete silent. After finish feeding Pete Vegas take the prescription in the table and take medicine according to it. He get glass of water and tablets handover to Pete. Pete swallow it without a words.

  Pete was nervous, it cut by Vegas by saying Thank you Pete for saving my brother life. Pete then says Khun Vegas it's my duty. Vegas get out from the room without any word. Arm reach the room Pete started to scolded him. Why go to buy breakfast or you prepare breakfast?. Pete canteen was closed today I went to hotel to bring breakfast for you said Arm. Pol also come with his clothes they go back to major mansion.

After 1 week

       Vegas want to make Porsche to fall for him. So he used every single chances to talk to porsche. However he knows Porsche loves kinn, he don't want to give up that much easily. Vegas went to major mansion Khun Korn ask Vegas to train his best bodyguards to how to work in their new Italy mission. The training will be for 1 month , but Vegas says uncle I want train them in my mansion only. Kinn interrupt him by saying I am also the part to train them. Then Vegas says you can also stay or visit to minor mansion whenever you want. Khun Korn agree to that. They give list of bodyguards to Vegas. There he was first one was Porsche, Arm,pol, Pete and ping.
Khun Korn order chan to get them ready by tomorrow morning. Vegas by reading Pete name he only have one question did he recovered fully? Anyhow now Porsche is going to be with me for one month😊😊😊😊😊. In minor mansion Khun gun inform Vegas that he is going to Italy for some business he will be back after 1 month. He says Vegas take this 1 month training to get Porsche as yours. He left the mansion .

  Next morning, major mansion bodyguards come to minor mansion nop lead them to living area. Vegas sit on the couch get up after seeing Porsche. Vegas ask nop to arrange lunch for them. Vegas then ask everyone to follow him. He reach the first floor he tell arm pol and ping to take the rooms over here. They left with their luggage. Now Vegas ask Porsche and Pete to follow him to second floor after reach there. Macua run to Pete and hug him. Phi Pete ur going to stay in the room next to me and I already ask hia to arrange room for you. Vegas then says yeah Pete you can go with him. Porsche you stay next to my room. Porsche and Pete were seeing each other with so much awkwardly.

   In Pete room, macua was helping Pete to arrange his clothes in cupboard. Macua was happy to be with Pete. Macua ask Pete to promise him that he will come and play with him after the training everyday. Pete also promise him. They were talking so many things.

  During lunch time, everyone were sitting on table Vegas sit on the head of the dining table chair to his left Porsche and tight were macua beside macua Pete were sitting. Everyone were enjoying there food. Vegas filled Porsche plate and smile at him. Macua and Pete were eating happily. But Pete notices someone is staring at him. Arm who sit beside Pete ask Pete to see the opposite side of him. Pete see one of the minor family were staring at him while standing beside the dinning table. Pete ignore him.

     That night, kinn visit minor mansion Vegas was really frustrated by his visit. Vegas sees how kinn and Porsche were romancing in their won world. Vegas greeted his teeth after 1 hour kinn left. Vegas was very angry bcoz whatever Vegas give more attention and carrying to Porsche he didn't show any love to him. I will definitely make you fall for me Porsche wait and watch👿👿👿👿