chapter 5

Next day, on training Vegas train everyone. He observe everyone his only thought is to find the person who help him last night. Then he decided to spend time with macua. So after training over he went to macua room. He reach the door he hears macua laughing sound. Vegas don't know macua is watching any comedy or what? He open the door sees macua is playing  videogames with Pete. Vegas enter the room Pete get up from his seat and bow to Vegas. Vegas sit beside macua. Macua hug Vegas, Vegas told macua that he is going to spend time with him. Pete then leave the room respectfully.

   Macua ask what happen hia? Why you want to spend time with me? Why can't I? Macua . Bcoz you were busy these 1 week so only. Then Vegas says sorry to Mac. Vegas ask Mac what that bodyguard doing here. Then Mac says Hia,phi Pete always spend time with me after training. He play videogames with me, we eat dinner together sometime he feed me and then he pat my head till I sleep then he leave my room. Vegas was shocked by Mac, what? Within 1 week it's all happened without his knowledge.
Vegas then sleep with Mac that night.

   Next day morning, Pete knock macua room. But Vegas open the door. Vegas ask what you want? Pete says that macua is having morning class today he told me to wake him today Khun Vegas. Then he allow Pete to enter the room. Pete go to macua side Vegas sees Pete every action. Pete slowly pat macua scalp, says macua it's morning get up baby. But Mac say phi please 5 more minutes. Pete then kiss Mac forehead Mac open his eyes and sit while rubbing his eyes. Macua then cheerfully say goodmorning phi. Mac turn to see shocking Vegas then say goodmorning hia. Vegas come to his sense he say good morning to Mac. Then Mac go to bathroom for shower. Pete then turn to leave the room but his leg collapsed he about to fell but Vegas catch him. Vegas smells venilla fragrance from Pete. Pete get out from his hold. He say sorry to Khun Vegas and try to go out. But Vegas hold Pete hand , Vegas sees Pete nervous face he ask it's you who helped me last night Pete. Pete was stunned he don't know whether to say true or not. What r u talking Khun Vegas I am not. But Vegas pulled Pete to hug Pete heart beat increases Vegas inhale his smell no it's you say true Pete. Pete then say yes Khun Vegas I only brought you yesterday home. I am sorry Vegas I don't want to leave you there alone. Mac come out from the bathroom then Pete left the room. Vegas then ask Mac you seems so close to him. Mac says yes Hia. Phi Pete treat me like his brother. These 1 week he stay with me. But I am afraid hia after his training I will definitely going to miss him. Vegas then ask Mac to get ready for school.

  Vegas go to his room to take shower and he get dressed he remembers what pete say to him last night 'you deserve true love'. Vegas went to dinning area everyone were eating their breakfast Vegas sees Porsche but he just smile at him and went to sit on his chair. Then after sometime Mac come with Pete. Vegas sees Pete faces. Pete serve food for Mac , it's difficult to feed Mac veggies but when Pete feed him macua eat that without denying it. Vegas eat his food , Vegas again turn to Pete side to see him but he sees Pete uncomfortable. Pete stare the person who is standing beside his chair he is Toh our bodyguard. Arm then come to dinning area by forcefully pulling Toh and sit beside Pete. Pete then eat his food without any uncomfortable. What's going on?

    That night, Toh planned to have Pete today bcoz yesterday he sees Vegas sleep with macua so Pete go to his room alone wiyhout Arm. So he put some smog on Arm room so that he will never distrub him this time. Pete was with macua when Vegas enter the room Pete message arm to come but there is no reply to something Pete felt nervous. Vegas sees Pete behaviour to whom he is chatting?  He sees Pete was waiting for reply for whose reply he is waiting? Pete say goodnight to Mac and leave.

   Pete was in the corridor Toh shows Infront of him he fight with Pete. Pete also fight with him Toh get exhausted by Pete energy level then Toh intentionally hit the injured shoulder of Pete. Pete collapsed by the pain bcoz its not recovered fully, then Toh used flower vase to hit Pete head. Pete head get hit blood is flowing Pete eyes were blur. Toh then pull Pete and pin him on the wall no one is here to save you beauty I planned well. He open Pete shirt first button. Pete stop him. Toh get angry he try to kiss Pete lips but strong punch land on Toh faces. Toh fell on the ground . Toh get up from the floor by saying who the hell are you? But the person was Khun Vegas, Toh stand like statue. Khun Vegas land another punch on Toh you dare to do things like this in my mansion. He called nop, nop arrived he ask him to take Toh and punish him.

  Vegas turn to Pete was managing to stand with help of wall but he fell down. Vegas carry him to his room he ask doctor to come to check Pete. Doctor treat Pete wounds. Vegas sit near Pete and harssed his cheeks. He dare to touch you. Vegas observe Pete faces his nose,eyes,cheeks and rosy lips. Vegas sleep beside Pete that night. Vegas door started to knock Vegas and Pete wake up by the sound. Pete try get up but Vegas ask him to stay. Vegas open the door he sees macua and Arm. Macua rushed to Pete and ask are u ok phi? Pete shows his angel smile to macua. Arm then reach Pete and say Pete that bastard planned well he use smog in my room I was unconscious while your calling and messaging me sorry Pete. Then Vegas get to know that Pete called Arm last night.

Vegas then ask Arm what's going on here? Arm says it's toh second time to abuse Pete. First time I saved him so only he this time make me unconscious first Khun Vegas. Vegas then ask Pete is it true? Pete say yes, Khun Vegas. Vegas then angrily ask then why didn't you inform me about this before.

   Pete says Vegas I am afraid to say to you bcoz he is your bodyguard. I also afraid that you will trust me or not then Vegas says how can you think about me like this Pete? You save my brother life and taking care of him very well. Am I look like devil to you. Pete says no Khun Vegas. Pete then ask permission from Vegas to leave his room. Vegas ask where r u going? Khun Vegas it's already time for training but Vegas cut and says have you ever lost your brain you injured badly but your now want to go for training. I am giving off to you today Pete rest well. Vegas ask Arm go to training. Arm left the room. Macua sitting beside Pete, Pete then says macua I go to my room I will get rest there. Vegas then says No.. your going to rest here doctor will come and check up you now. And macua you go get ready for school macua then says Vegas to take care of Pete and left. Now Vegas is with Pete what will happen?????