How it all begun-feat.Aspect_Bri

You should probably skip to chapter 3 or more cause I didn't know how to write good at the time. But if you want it know the lore umm yeah.

Boredom arose me as I was done completing the obby in Bear and the round was still going. I felt like leaving the game. In fact, very boring. Still, my friend Bkcrus was still alive waiting to win.

Bkcrus is my friend who's known for his Mohawk. While others may find it majestic or slick, a glance at the gap between his hair and his head is enough to send me on the floor.

I figured when time ran out, we would sure go off and find something else to play. But of course, standing their were two bacons and a hideous looking girl shouting at eachother.

At this moment me and Bkcrus new we were about to have some fun. To my right, the shouting girl who was protecting a bacons user tag was "Aspect_Bri"(Dunno exactly). And to the left was the other noob who was supposedly making fun of the bacon.

The moment Bkcrus saw the bacon there was no hesitation. "Sizzle sizzle bacon." He said.

Sizzle sizzle is something we say when we see bacons for fun. It's not like we aren't noobs ourselves either. We are just the best looking ones!

Furious, Bri tried laying a couple of punches on Bkcrus. But no one is a match for his 10 pack.

The bacon just stood there in silence watching their so claimed to be "friend" who was so claimed to be "fighting for her".

After that it was mostly a blur because the round had now begun. The bacon(first to die),Aspect Bri, and Bkcrus we're going on and on fighting.

When I came back, I said, "It's cause he's multicolored isn't it?"
Brief silence occurred. The unexpected happened when Bri smiled. She went on and on about making up and being friends.

Me and Bkcrus looked at each-other in shock.
"We'll never be ur friend." I said

"We ruin your hopes and dreams of playing bear peacefully" Bkcrus followed with a smirk.

Just then! She was gone. Was it a glitch? No. We are the Bkcrushers we ruin your hopes and dreams of playing bear peacefully.

Bkcruss out-

UPDATES/NEWS : Many people believed my name had always been Bkcruss. It hasn't. However, Bkcrustys name has always been Bkcrus. The group name just came from that.
I will not say my dead name but yeah just