Lifes true porpoise

I  put on my shades, swiftly grabbed my hoodie, and I finished getting ready to meet Bkcruster and Dilemma at a the local Chinese Restaurant. It was about noon when I pulled up my car to the lot and saw Bkcruster sat on the pavement. We waited around I would say 8 ish minutes before Dilemma came rolling down the road on a rusted bicycle. Apparently they live in the neighborhood across Seven Eleven.

Right away when I walked in, the smell of fresh steamed noodles filled my nose with eagerness. We all ordered and now it was time to eat. The food was so good! But that's not what this story is about. The clock hand was about to strike 6 when we opened up our fortunes.

"What did you guys get?", Dilemma asked.
I looked down at my cookie and then crushed the two half's apart, pulled out the paper.
Dilemma went and said, " These are stupid, it says One Door Closes Another Opens."
She wasn't off when she meant stupid. "Um mine says luck is coming your way," I said slightly cringing ,but still crunching on the cookie because why not.

This time, all eyes were on Bkcruster. He slurped down his Mountain Dew, slicked back his hair, and cleared his throat. Ahem.  "It seems to be a joke." Bkcruster said.

"Perfect fortune for you, you are a joke," I said. Me and Dilemma burst out laughing.
Bkcruster did his man face smirk and that was when it went dead silent.

"Go ahead if you're so inclined, read the damn thing." Dilemma glared into his eyes, but not intimately, kind of joyous. In fact, I could see the harsh look wash right off their face into a look of excitement. Even the janitor was listening in to see what it was going to be.

"Y'all, no need to tense up the moment," Bkcruster said with a relaxed tone.
"Buy a dolphin your life will have porpoise." Bkcruster started cackling so hard, he fell out of his chair.

We were not amused. Just then, a group of older teens picked up Dilemmas bike and started trailing away. Dilemma sprinted out the door and started chasing them. "YOU IDIOTS!! I PUT A TRACKER ON THAT YOU KNOW! I WILL FIND YOU!!" Dilemma screamed, gasping for air. 

It was disappointing news that I had to pay for the food.  Just kidding!! Of course Bkcruster would make me pay so I grabbed the wallet from his backpack. Yes, what a wonderful afternoon.

THE NEXT DAY.. BKCRUSTERS HOUSE..

"Hey Dilemma, did you ever find those kids with your bike?" I asked.

They shrugged. "After I yelled at them, they just flipped me off and disappeared through a corner."   "I have a tracker on my bike so I'm not too worried." Dilemma said.
We were still waiting in the lobby for Bkcruster (yes his house has a lobby). After 5 minutes or so, his butler Mac came to greet us with their fancy white gloves and black tuxedo.

We walked through the palace-like doors and saw something that looked like a newly renovated fountain in the middle of one of their many living rooms.

"Oh hey rats." Bkcruster said laid back with his feet on the table. The sound of Dance Moms played in the background. "Was that there before?" Dilemma questioned.

I walked up to the fountain and I couldn't believe my own eyes. There lied several dolphins swimming around. And they weren't just any normal dolphins. They were the rarest species. Multicolored flat tails. No, I'm not joking. That's what their called.

Bro took the fortune a little to seriously. Dilemma started back flipping. I knew this wasn't good. Dilemma only backflips when their mind is overloaded with complete crap they just witnessed over a short period of time. This was the last time I've ever hung out with these shitchunks...... Just kidding!! I have to write more chapters so yeah this can't be it.

Want more stories like this? Follow for updates on our story! I try to write a chapter or two every day

Bkcruss out-

UPDATES/NEWS: Me and Bkcrusty are headed to a theme park tomorrow yes really exciting!