The Bkcband

It was a bright, sunny day. But loud. Nerve wrecking. And most of all,the day our dreams came true.

Me, Bkcrusty, Dilemma, and Octavio were getting ready for our first on stage performance.

There were speakers the size of a bookshelf. Lights that could blind you before then sun. And with zero experience and a dream, the lights dimmed..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
But that isn't exactly how it started.

After making our appearances on Total Drama the fans craved for more. Starving for more content with the bkcrushers, a thought popped in my mind.

Bkcrusty was multitasking his multicolored self was watching dance moms while sorting through fan mail.

Emma was cackling at YouTube videos.

Octavio was brushing his toes with Emmas toothbrush.

That's when it hit me. I thought WE SHOULD MAKE A BKCBAND!!

But instead of thinking of it I must've shouted it out loud because they all stared at me. I didn't know if they looked excited or scared.

That's when Bkcrusty whipped out his tambourine.  And then jingled,jangled,then jingled again. While ofc shaking his hips aggressively.

"Bummer" Octavio groaned. He pulled out a box of what seemed to be old toys. Got a Mickey Mouse drumset and started actually playing them good?

"This is all I got. What do you guys think?" Octavio asked.

Emma added, "Octavio your great at the drums uhhhh anyways don't we need a lead singer??"

I shaked my head aggressively. "We'll then I guess your stuck with me hehe," Emma said.

Bkcrusty pointed out we need a name.
"Uhh hello?? What do I play??" I asked.

Everyone just shrugged. "Ah I'll do the keyboard  then."

"You do that" Emma Said.

Octavio then rubbled through the bin some more and pulled out a mini keyboard. Perfect!

Three days later..

While the practices have been .. challenging , we decided to announce to our fans our new band. Not only a new band but the first multicolored band.

Bkcrusty used his winnings from total drama to rent us a stage for Saturday.

"It's been three days. We sound like dying cats." I said.

Bkcrusty then argued.

"Nuh uh you can't be talking with those non existent ears of yours huh?"

It went silent.

But after that then unfortunately the day came. The day of our career? Or the day of our downfall?    

Stay tuned for Part Two(it may be a bit since I have so many chapter ideas)

Bkcruss out??