Bkcursed with Bkcblondes

Bkcrus and me came out of the store with Emma's new toothbrush, plus a bunch of crusty snacks.

Bkcrusty whipped out his new hair gel and slicked his Mohawk back. Then we were walking. And walking. And walking.Until.. SUDDENLY

As we were about to cross the crosswalk, I heard a thu-thump. A familiar blonde chic glimmered in the sun. "JEFF?!!!!" Me and Bkcrus both screamed.

It's been awhile since we were on that show. The show where Bkcrus falls in love and then despises Jeff. Despises so much that Jeff got his chances ruined of winner.
(Want more info? Read Bkcrus's story link on conversations)

"This ain't no accident crusty" Jeff said.

Bkcrus seemed confident. "Bae, it's a little to late to congratulate me."

Jeff chuckled. Then he reached into his pocket.
He pulled out an electric razor.

Bkcrus nervously laughed. "Omg Jeff! You silly! You prankster!"

"NOT MY LUCIOUS LOCKSS!!!!" He screamed. "IF YOU MUST KNOW I GOT YOU TATTOOED!!" Bkcrus said.

Jeff raised an eyebrow. 🤨

Before I knew it, Bkcrus ripped off his shirt. His abs started dancing. "I ❤️ Jeff!" it said.

"Don't you worry boy. Before I'm done with you, you'll be bruised so bad you wont even be able to see your beautiful tattoo ." Jeff yehawed.

I spoke up. "I may be a rich,bald,multicolored, lady, but I know how to beat up blondies.

Jeff cracked his knuckles.

"Then your in luck. Get 'em boys."

Just then, a bunch of giant blonde bkcbuff dudes came out of nowhere.

One of the dudes spoke. "We don't accept people who ain't blonde." He said flexing his muscles.

"Do you accept bald people?" I asked.

To my surprise he nodded.

"Which is why we need to do this." One of the dudes said.
Jeff then tossed the razor to him. They were already creeping forward.

A SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHH!!
Sound moved forward. It was OCTAVIO!!
IN A BUGATTI!! OUR BUGATTI!

"HEYY!! That's my car!" Bkcrusty shouted.

"Get in losers. I knew you guys were taking to long, but never expected you to be hanging out with these blonde chics." Octavio said.

We skedaddled in of course. They wouldn't give up though. Chasing behind us, we're the piss haired freaks.

Two muscular fingers got caught in Bkcrustys door. Panic arose throughout the car except for Bkcrus.

He slammed that door so hard the finger tips flew on to his lap.

"Octavio drive." Bkcrus said.

"WHAT? ARE THOSE FINGERS?!" He gasped

"I SAID DRIVE MONKEY!!" Bkcrusty yelled.

Driving home in the car was not fun. I had to help Bkcrus clean the fingers off his lap and hear Octavio sob.

But me? I knew this wasn't the end. No, he would soon find us again. Another time. Not now.

- da end