Chapter 25

Down Under

I inserted the Basement Key to the locked door and after it opened, I went inside. There was a little hallway with a staircase and I went downstairs when I reached the basement, there were a bunch of Team Rocket Grunts I was going to battle them but Paul stopped me. Paul: "Hold it!" "What do you want, asshole?!" I asked. "What I told you before was to deceive you. I thought it would let me tail you, and it would lead me to Lance. Well, he never showed up." "I'm sorry. It freaking sucks for you." "...No matter. I was planning to beat you after Lance, but since you're here, I will repay my debts!" If you fail, then I'll beat you after Lance. That sounds fair, right?" PKMN Battle #21: PKMN Trainer Daisy (using all Pokemon- Lv.39) vs. Rival Paul (using Golbat- Lv.30, Magnemite- 28, Feraligatr- Lv.32, Haunter- Lv.30, Sneasel- Lv.32). Status: win. All my Pokemon leveled up to Lv.40." "...See?" I said. Paul: "...I don't understand. Is what that Lance guy said true? That I don't treat Pokemon properly?" "Yep. It's because you didn't trust your Pokemon that often." "Trust... Are they really what I lack? Are they keeping me from winning?" "Listen to me! If you don't trust your Pokemon a lot, then you'll keep losing all the time. Just remember what I said." "I... I I just don't understand. But it's not going to end here. Not now. Not because of this, I won't give up my dream of becoming the world's best Pokemon Trainer!" Paul leaves. I went to battle all the Team Rocket Grunts and won. There were also Burglar Trainers that I haven't seen before. Then Baoba called me. I picked up the PokeGear and answered it. "Hello?" I said. Baoba: "Oh, hi, Daisy! This is Warden Baoba." "Hi! What's up?" "Sorry to have kept you waiting! I've finally come up with the next test. I'll give you more details at the Safari Zone. See you there!" "Sounds good! See ya!" I hung up the PokeGear. I noticed that I found the RGB color switches. I pressed on one of them and doors open and close. The solution to get to the next door is blue, red, and green. When I got inside, I saw an old man hiding. "Hello? Are you lost?" I asked him. Director: "Who? What? You came to rescue me? Thank you!" "There's something going on at the Radio Tower." "The Radio Tower! What's happening there?" "The Radio Tower is taken over by Team Rocket!" "Taken over by Team Rocket? Here. Take this Card key." Obtained the Card key! Director: "Use that to open the shutters on 3F." "3F. Got it." "I'm begging you to help. There's no telling what they'll do if they control the transmitter. They may even be able to control Pokemon using a special signal. You're the only one I can call on. Please save the Radio Tower... and all the Pokemon nationwide!""I will. You can count on me." I exited out of the basement and went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. Then I head back to the Radio Tower. I reached to the locked door and I used the Card Key to get in.