Chapter 21

Team Rocket HQ

On Route 47, in a small town called the Lake of Rage, I crossed on a lake. While on water, I saw a red GYARADOS. It's obvious to me thatits not a blue GYARADOS. I haven't seen a red GYARADOS before. I splashed water on it and it turned around. GYARADOS: "Gyashaa!" "(Italized) Oh my god!" I thought. It screamed so loudly that it hurt my ears! I battled the red GYARADOS and caught it. It got sent to my PC. I obtained the Red Scale. In the middle of the lake, I saw a house and went inside. Man: "... You have strayed far... Here I have meditated. Inside me, a new power has been awakened. Let me share my power with your Pokemon. Take this." Obtained the TM10! "Do you see it? It's Hidden Power! It draws out the power of Pokemon for attacking. Remember this: its type and power depend on the Pokemon using it. Then I went back to land and saw a man in red hair with his DRAGONITE. Lance: "That red GYARADOS wasn't acting right. As I feared, somebody must have forced it to evolve..." Then he turned around and saw me. "Did you come here because of the wild tales?" He asked me. "I don't know what you're taking about, but I guess. I'm Daisy by the way." I said. "You're Daisy? I'm Lance, a Trainer like you. I heard some rumblings, so I came to investigate... I saw the way you battled earlier, Daisy." "... You have?" "I can tell that you're a Trainer with considerable skill. If you don't mind, could you help me investigate?" "I don't mind at all! I'll help!" "Excellent! It seems that the Lake of Rage's MAGIKARP are being forced to evolve. A mysterious radio broadcast coming from Mahogany is probably the cause. And that suspicious said souvenir shop... I'll be waiting for you in Mahogany, Daisy." "Ok. See you!" I said. Lance and DRAGONITE flew away. I went back to Mahogany Town and went to the souvenir shop. Lance: "DRAGONITE, Hyper Beam." DRAGONITE attacked the store clerk. Lance: "What took you so long, Daisy?" "Huh? I just got here to Mahogany 10 minutes ago." I said. "Just as I thought, that strange radio signal is coming from here." "Is that so?" Lance and I went over to talk to the other store clerk. The other store clerk moved out of the way. Lance: "The stairs are right here. Daisy, we should split up to check this place. I'll go first." Lance headed downstairs. I followed him. When I got downstairs, it was the Team Rocket HQ. I tried to proceed, but there are PERSIAN statue hidden cameras everywhere. Every time I passed through one, a Team Rocket Grunt comes and battles me. I battled all the Team Rocket Grunts and won. All my 6 Pokemon leveled up to Lv.36. My QUILAVA evolved into a TYPLOSION and my PIDEOTTO evolved into a PIDGEOT. When I reached the bottom floor, I found Lance and DRAGONITE. Lance: "Are you all right?" "Yeah. I'm okay." I replied. "Your Pokemon are hurt and tired. Here, give them some of my medicine." "Sure. Thank you." Lance fully healed my Pokemon. Lance: "Daisy, let's give our best for Pokemon." "Yeah. Let's do this." I said. Lance leaves and I follow him.