Chapter 15

To Olivine & Lighthouse Adventures

I exited out of the Ecruteak Gym and went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. Then I head east of Ecruteak City. I am now on on Route 38. I did all my training there. All my 6 Pokemon leveled up to Lv.27. My SKIPLOOM evolved into a JUMPLUFF. Then I found another Apricorn Tree. I shook it off and obtained the White Apricorn. I put the White Apricorn in the Apricorn Box. Then I head west and now I am on Route 39. Then an old man cam to me. Baoba: "... Ohh! What you're holding is..." "... Um. What is it?" I asked. "What they call... a Pokedex! Haven't seen one of those in ages. My name is Baoba!" "And my name is Daisy." "I used to run a Safari Zone in Fuchsia City, but it was becoming out of date with new entertainment options coming out. I decided to go overseas to learn the newest technology and open a state-of-the-art Safari Zone in Cianwood. It may be more than a coincidence that we are chatting. Why don't we register each other's numbers in the Pokegear? I can give you a call once the Safari Zone is open before I call anyone else! Do you want to register?" "Yeah! That's a great idea!" That's the way!" I registered Baoba in the Pokegear. Baoba: "I'll let you know over the Pokegear once it's ready!" "Sounds good! See ya!" I said. Baoba leaves. By a house, I saw an Apricorn tree. I shook the tree off and obtained the Green Apricorn. I put the Green Apricorn in the Apricorn Box. On the fields, I found tons of MILTANK. MILTANK: "Mooo!" Then I went inside a barn and I found 2 twin girls with a MILTANK. "Moomoo is sick... She needs lots of Oran Berries." MILTANK: "... Moo..." Its cry is weak... I went next door and I talked to the man. Man: "My MILTANK ain't givin' me milk n' more." "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that... I just checked on MILTANK 2 minutes ago and it wasn't feeling well." I said. "This here farm's got famous milk. Most everyone wants a drink. I'll give me lot o' milk if'n I feed it lots o' Berries, I reckon." "Hmm... If I have lots of Berries and feed them to MILTANK, then it will feel better. Lady: "Our milk goes out to Kanto so if our own MILTANK won't give us any milk, we're in trouble." I went back to the barn. I gave MILTANK Oran Berries. After 7 attempts, MILTANK became healthy. Little Girl: "Thank you! Moomoo is totally healthy again! I'll give you this Seal Case for your trouble." Obtained the Seal Case! "You can customize your Poke Balls. Select 'BALL CAPSULES' from your PC, and stick your Seals any way you like on a Capsule, then put the Capsule on any of your Poke Balls. Try different things, and you'll see. My sister can give you Seals!" I talked to the other twin sister. "Thank you! Moomoo is totally healthy again! I'll give you these Seals for your trouble." The Fire Seal A's, Party Seal B's, and the Flora Seal C's were put away in the Seal Case! "Thank you so much. I'm glad I can help Moomoo get better."I said. I exited out of the barn and went south. I did all my training. All my 6 Pokemon leveled up to Lv.28. Finally, I reached Olivine City. I saw Paul coming out of the Olivine City Gym. That A-hole has no soul, which freaking sucks. Paul: "... You again? There's no need to be alert. I don't bother with wimps like you." "Then why are you speaking to me? I don't bother pathetic perverts like you." I said. "Speaking of weaklings, the city's Gym Leader isn't here, and is supposedly taking care of a sick Pokemon at the Lighthouse." "There's a sick Pokemon at the Lighthouse? I feel sorry for it." "Humph! Boo-hoo! Just let sick Pokemon go! A Pokemon that can't battle is worthless!" "How dare you say crap about Pokemon? You have no soul at all." "Why don't you train at the Lighthouse?" "That's a good idea. That'll help me train for my 5th Gym challenge." "Who knows? It may make you a bit of a better Trainer!" Paul leaves. I went into a house and a fisherman gave me a Good Rod. Water-type Pokemon aren't found in the sea alone. They go wherever there is water. Then I exited out of the fisherman's house and went into a building where there is a cafe for Sailors. Then I went to another house where a girl gave me some Seals. The Foamy Seal B was put away in the Seal Case. The Line Seal A was put away in the Seal Case. The P Seal was put away in the Seal Case. Then I head towards to the Olivine Lighthouse. It is also known as the Glitter Lighthouse. I went inside and I did my training there. All my 6 Pokemon leveled up to Lv.29. When I reached to the top of the Lighthouse, I found the Olivine (6th) Gym Leader and an AMPHAROS. Amphy: "... ... Pa... ...paloo..." Its breathing is slight... Jasmine: "... This Pokemon always kept the sea lit at night... But it suddenly got sick... Its gasping for air..." "... Oh... Poor weakling..." I said. "... I understand that there is a wonderful Pharmacy in Cianwood... But that's across the sea... And I can't leave Amphy unattended..." "Don't worry! I'll go and get the medicine there. Be right back!" I exited out of the Lighthouse and went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. Then I made my way towards west to get to Cianwood City.