Chapter 27

Ice Path

I took the elevator back down to the first floor of Radio Tower. I exited out of the building and went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. Then I head towards Mahogany Town and east to Lake of Rage. I got plenty of training there and my Pokemon have leveled up. Then I went inside a cave. However, I noticed that there was a sign that read: "Careful not to slip, fall over, freeze, and get stuck on the ice." The came of this cave is called the "Ice Path." I have to be very careful when I enter. I don't want to risk running in the cave and then slip and hurt myself. So I walked slowly with care as I can. When I enter, the paths are very icy. When I step on the icy paths, I didn't move at all. I just slide until I reached the end. I also found Cameron the Photographer and got my picture taken with my Pokemon. I also found an HM called Waterfall. When I climbed the ladder to go up, I saw a lot of holes and boulders. I didn't know what the heck I'm supposed to do with the boulders until I saw a sign that I have to push the boulders into the holes. I did the same thing for the others until there aren't anymore boulders to push. Then I fell into one of the holes and ended up in an icy path. I made my way through and took the ladder down to a lower floor. Then I noticed that the Kimono Girl was here. Kimono Girl: "Me oh my... Is that you, Daisy?" "Yes. It's me. I'm right behind you." I said. "Fancy meeting you here! To tell the truth... my sandals are frozen on the ice, and I'm stuck here. In other words, my flip-flops are quick-frozen with the ground." "Oh... I can help you get out if you want me to." "Tee-hee. Well, it's no laughing matter. Would you push my back?" "That sounds like a mean idea, but ok..." I pushed the Kimono Girl really hard and she slides on the ice until she reaches to a flat, non-slippery surface. Kimono Girl: "You're really kind. Thank you so much!" "You're welcome." I said. The Kimono Girl went out of the cave. I followed her. When I got out of the Ice Path cave, I just realized that I'm in Blackthorn City. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. Then I went south of Blackthorn City to train for my final Gym Battle.