~◇Chapter One: Part One◇~

◇Adventure! The Arrival in a Strange
New World!◇

<"hi"> - Talking
<'hi'> - Thinking
<C/N> - Who's POV it is

《~◇................◇~》

Previously...

Anything that could have allowed me a way up disappeared. It was like my entire environment before was an illusion and thats exactly what it was.

《~◇................◇~》

Killua Zoldyck

A piercing pain shot through me as I lay on a pavement.
"Is that kid dead!?" I heard a disembodied voice shout. I groaned as I stood up, rubbing my head as a splitting headache appeared. I looked up to see a strangely dressed homeless man start walking up to me before my headache worsened significantly. The man said something but it was muffled and before I could register what was happening, I blacked out.

Aizawa Shota

This kid just fell out of the sky and then got up with barely any marks to show for it. Now he seems to have quite the headache. He looked up at me with anxiety hiding behind his faltering poker face then he just passed out. I caught him before he hit the pavement and picked him up, wrapping my capture weapon around him just incase he woke up before we got to the hospital. The civilians who had gathered around attempted to ask questions but I just flashed my licence and shoved them off (not literally).

On the way, I felt him moving around in my arms. But he seemed too dazed to react and just went back to sleep.

Killua Zoldyck

'This is so embarrassing.' I thought as he carried me. 'Ughh but I'm so tired and this scarf thing is quite comfortable. Don't get me wrong. I could break out anytime but I should hide most of my strength right now because this doesn't look like anywhere I've been before.' I decided to just go to sleep after that. 'If he kidnaps me I'll beat him up,' was the last thing i thought.

《~◇................◇~》

Next thing I know I'm waking up in a hospital bed. I wrinkled my nose at the horific but familiar smell of chemicals and a faint tint of blood. 'Hospital... Gon.. calm down Killua. He's ok now. Nanika helped him. He's not here. Wait. He's not here. What if I never see him again? And Alluka! I was going to meet with her! What if she got hurt? What if Gon got hurt? He's not here! I'm all alone. Oh god oh god oh god. Where's my bag.' I spotted my bag on the other side of the room sitting on a chair. I leaped out of bed. Not realising the added agility. Aggressively, I zipped it open and grabbed my plush. Sitting on the floor, I hugged it tightly to my chest, breathing in Gon's calming scent.

After I had calmed down, I noticed his scent was stronger than before. 'He couldn't have hugged it again as it was with me at all times.' I then noticed that I could hear a whole lot more and the burning chemical smell was stronger than it should be.

The door opened and I quickly stuffed my teddie into my bag as an old woman with a nurses' uniform on walked in.
"Oh! You're awake. Hello dear. How are you feeling?" She asked.
"I'm alright but some of my senses seem to be enhanced some how. Also where's the hobo man who brought me here?"
"Oh he left to go to work." 'Wow how nice.' "So why are you on the floor?"
"Oh um," I glanced at my bag "I wanted something from my bag." I blushed in embarrassment. She chuckled and said "Well you only have a sprained ankle so you're free to go once Dr. Isha checks it but make sure you don't put too much pressure on it." My ear twitched in amusement. 'Wait. What.' My eyes widened and I slowly move my hands to the top of my head and feel a pair of fluffy ears. I rush to a mirror only to see two white cat ears sticking out of my mop of hair, my human ones having disappeared.