~◇Chapter One: Part Six◇~

◇UA! Not Standing Out in the
Entrance Exam◇

<"hi"> - Talking
<'hi'> - Thinking
<C/N> - Who's POV it is

《~◇................◇~》

Previously...

So that's what I did. I spent the next ten months training and eating Choco Robos for one day, then watching Midoriya train while keeping up Ren and eating Choco Robos the next. I would then just follow him around. Train, watch, train, watch. I know technically this is stalking but I don't really care. I kept up this routine for 10 months (resting on the weekends) before finally, the day came. The day of the Enterence Exam.

《~♤..............♤~》

3rd Person

And now, after several long months in this place, the day of the U.A. entrance exams finally arrived.

In those ten months, Killua moved from his place in the tree to a normal apartment, albeit a rather small one. It annoyed him that in this place, children were considered rather harmless for the most part and had to be provided for by adults. The law forbade underage children from working, so he had to return to the underworld for a while, where he did not much like to be. 

After spending several hours searching, he found a man who could sign him up for underground fights, which provided him with income.  Of course, he disguised himself, in the underworld he was known by a name Fujin and his appearance was always hidden.

He covered his hair, sometimes pinning it up at the back, so that the white strands would not come out from under the hood, wore a mask on his face that not only hid it, but also slightly distorted his voice.  Like the hair, the cat ears were not visible, and he wrapped his tail around his waist to hide it. Between him, Killua Paradinight, and Fujin there was nothing in common that could interfere with his plans in U.A. He deliberately accumulated a fairly large amount of money in fights so that he would not worry about money for some time. What he has should be enough for him for a few more months of rent and food. His closet was already stocked with a few new items and he had purchased little headphones for his cat ears that controlled the sound inputed.  Good hearing is useful, however, with how noisy people could be, it's better to play it safe.

On this day, he got up a little earlier than usual, dressed himself and went to the gates of the best school of heroes.

'Today's the day.'

Killua would never admit it, but he was rather excited. If this Exam thingy was anything like the Hunter's Exam, then it was worth getting hyped. Although, Killua was a lot weaker during, and even then he didn't have any trouble until he was faced with his brother as an opponent (someone a whole lot stronger than him even now). So he decided not to get his hopes up.

He had borrowed some new clothes  specifically for this day ( He had got them before the initial idea of working underground). That consisted of something akin to what he wore during the time he spent fighting off the Chimera Ants (A little trauma wasn't going to stop him from looking fabulous) with a deep blue turtle neck, white, baggy joggers and a matching blue ribbon to act as a belt. The difference being the sleeves cutting off at his elbows instead of the full length and he wore his six-straped bag. Finally, he reinforced the pockets to be able to hold his yo-yos.

Killua sighed. 'First, the written exam.'

He sat in the best seat available and didn't bother to listen to instructions. After some digging, he discovered that each test is unique and it is impossible to cheat. Not that he would need to.