~◇Chapter One: Part Four◇~

◇Chocolate... Killua's Need for Sweets◇

<"hi"> - Talking
<'hi'> - Thinking
<C/N> - Who's POV it is

《~◇................◇~》

Previously...

"Hm. I'm hungry. I do have quite a bit of money left." I grinned my catty grin and swug down onto the grassy ground.

《~◇................◇~》

Killua Paradinight (Zoldyck)

Look I know I just ate an entire fish ( yeah I finished it, so what?) but I'm still hungry and I don't want to waste my fish incase that kid snitches.

<<Meanwhile>>

'I won't tell on that catboy. I don't know the circumstances of his life, he could have any reason for doing that.' Midoriya Izuku suddenly sneezed out of nowhere. No one blessed him.

<<Back with Killua>>

Anyways, food! I sprinted (slowly) past that school and to the nearest shopping centre I could find.

'Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where- there it is!' I slowed to halt in front of my pride and joy, the only thing second to Gon himself. The sweet shop. I got all giddy and walked in, grinning widely as I look at all the different options. 'Look at all of this! This place has loads of options!' I continued to look around and creating a mental list of things to get. 'I finally understand the term kid in a candy store! This is heaven! I can't wai-' I stopped in my tracks. My grin widened to a beaming smile rivaling Gon's. My tail started swishing side to side and you could almost call it wagging. Almost. "Choco Robos!!"

"I can't believe their actually here! It's been so long! Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my-" I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down kid 'fore ya pass out! Haha!" A young woman behind me laughed. "We got 'em delivered yes'erday. They only ever sold 'em in Europe and America but we finally 'ave 'em 'ere and this shop is the first to sell!" She continued. 'Wow her accent is strong.' I put on a catty grin and asked, "How much are these?" She didn't look all too pleased about me interrupting her but honestly I didn't even realize she was still talking. "170¥ each. Wait a minute ain't yous a cat? Ain't chocolate gonna make ya sick?" My grin faded and I glared at her.
"No." I grabbed about 10 and shoved them in a bag before walking off and collecting the rest of the sweets and chocolates I wanted. I paid with a conserned look from the cashier and left.

《~◇................◇~》

Once I had finally reached my tree, I jumped to a higher branch, then I continued to climb up my bag of sweets in my mouth. 'Being a cat makes this so much easier.' When I was high enough, I hollowed out a section of the tree and stashed my sweets in there. I decided to put a chunk of wood in front of it and hoped no one would see the difference.

Checking no one had seen me, I placed the two remaining Chocolate Robots in the bag and put it in my mouth then I jumped down. Relishing in the feeling of wind hitting my face, I twisted, landed on all fours and immediately climbed up onto my main branch.

Aizawa Shota

'What the hell.' I had just watched a familiar looking kid jump from a high branch of a really tall tree and so, thinking he would hurt himself, I tried to reach him in time. But then he landed perfectly on all fours. As if he had been doing it for years. And then proceeded to just half-claw-half-climb up the tree.
'Oh whatever. Knowing my luck he'll end up in my class at some point. What a pain.'

~627 words~

I just had to give Killua his Choco Robos! It would be cruel otherwise.
Sorry for the filler chapters but I hope you enjoyed anyways. Oh yeah I edited the other chapters a bit. Just a few tweaks here and there.

Enjoy!