~◇Chapter One: Part Five◇~

◇10 Months... Stalking and Training◇

<"hi"> - Talking
<'hi'> - Thinking
<C/N> - Who's POV it is

Previously...

But then he landed perfectly on all fours. As if he had been doing it for years. And then proceeded to just half-claw-half-climb up the tree. 'Oh whatever. Knowing my luck he'll end up in my class at some point. What a pain.'

《~◇................◇~》

Aizawa Shota

'Welp. I have to at least ask incase he's smuggling something.' I walked closer to the tree with a tired look on my face. I really just want to go home. I'm off duty.
"Oi kid." I called. He looked down at me. 'Cat... boy..?'  "Yes..?" He replied, looking sceptical. "I'm going to have to see what you were doing up there. Just incase y'know? Please don't make this harder than necessary." I muttered the last bit but he seems to have heard. He continued to give a blank stare but his ears and tail gave away his agitation. How did I know that? Ah well I may have spent a while studying cat body language..
"Ok. You can climb right?"
"Yes." He then began to lead the way up the tree until we reached the area I saw him jump from. He sighed before pointing at a chunk of bark that only looked out of place if you stared long enough. I dug my nails into the seams and pulled it out only to find... Chocolate? Just a lot of chocolate. I sighed.
"Do you mind if I check one of the boxes?" He became more irritated than agitated at that. "Sorry kid just doing my job." He nodded. I reached down to grab one of the lower down ones and looked into it. I sighed. "Alright everything checks out. Sorry for the trouble." "Hmph" he pouted "Yeah, yeah. Can I eat my chocolate now?" I nodded and swung down from the scarily flimsy branch.

Killua Paradinight (Zoldyck)

'Finally he's gone.'

That was such a drag. I had to show off my stash to a stranger. Yes I know that he was the one who brought me to the hospital, but he was also the one who didn't even bother to wait until I had at least woken up. He was also ,still , a stranger. Not only that but I now have to eat one of the Choco Robos early because he opened it. Ok thats not that bad but still.

BANG

BOOM

BOOM

"Huh"

Well that was sudden.

'Villain fight? Hell yeah!'

3rd person

Soon enough Killua was at the source of all the noise. Loud noise. You see, in all the confusion Killua over looked an important detail tieing to his new heightened senses; and that was the fact that, that means his already great hearing was even better, which meant being this close to all the action was very, very loud. After a particularly loud boom, his newly sprouted ears were pressed firmly onto his head and a dragged out ringing was echoing around him.

'Why did no one warn me how loud everything was gonna be? No wonder that hobo guy sounded a bit too loud! Thanks a lot nurse lady.'

Don't get him wrong, he new that this would be very useful in the future, but it would most definitely end up being more troublesome than it's worth. Especially now. The people here still had aura, so En wasn't useless thankfully (he had put a lot of work into that) but most of the time it was weaker than the average non nen user. When they used their quirk however, a large amount of nen would focus there and he noticed that those with extra limbs or other inhuman like mutations constantly have a large bundle of nen in the added body parts. Killua picked most of this up just from observing those around him, and the first bit from right in front of him as he finally analysed what was happening.