Ash(me) in Dollify

Name:AshNickname:Ashie or princess (that's what Raph or Donnie calls her)Age:16Sexuality: bisexual, pansexual and polyamorousRelationship status:taken by Raph or Donnie ( depends on the rp)Height:5'2 Gender:demigirlPronouns:She/her/themHair color:...

Name:Ash
Nickname:Ashie or princess (that's what Raph or Donnie calls her)
Age:16
Sexuality: bisexual, pansexual and polyamorous
Relationship status:taken by Raph or Donnie ( depends on the rp)
Height:5'2
Gender:demigirl
Pronouns:She/her/them
Hair color:black and red
Eye color:light orange

Personality:nice,mean,kind,caring,shy, quiet, smart, hotheaded, protective of people that she cares a lot about like her friends,and her siblings Izzy,Blaze and Alex. Can be sarcastic sometimes. Is a Yandere and a Tsundere. Can be childish sometimes and tends to act like a little sometimes. Can act like she is tough sometimes but she is really just a big softie. Her personality is very similar to Raph's and Larota's personalities. She can be nice but she can also be mean if you hurt someone that she cares about a lot. She can also be a really violent person sometimes. She also has a personality that is kinda mixed of a Yandere and a Tsundere.

Siblings:big brother Blaze,big sister Izzy and her little brother Alex.

Single or taken: taken by Raph or Donnie. (again depends on the rp)

Crush/boyfriend:Raph or Donnie

Weapons that she uses are two katanas and the twin sais as well as other small weapons like ninja throwing stars and other things.

Powers:her evil side,healing powers which means that she can heal some injuries,immortal which means that she can't die,super strength,can move things with her mind,and she can also kill people with her mind since she is part demon,explosion and electricity,and her wolf traits since she is also part mutant wolf.

Sides that she is on:The Turtles side as well as the Autobots/Optimus Prime's team

Friends:the turtles Raph,Leo,Donnie,and Mikey, the girl turtles Larota,Venus,Talena and Amoly as well as Jakena. As well as April,Casey Renet and anyone else that is a friend of the turtles. The Autobots like Bumblebee and Optimus Prime and the other Autobots.

Species:half mutant wolf and half demon

Backstory:She lived with her parents and her siblings Izzy,Blaze and Alex until eventually their dad left them and their mother was always on business trips all the time so they didn't really get to see her that much. While their mother was on her business trips her older siblings Izzy and Blaze would take care of her and her baby brother Alex while their mother wasn't there with them. Eventually the met the turtles and became friends with them and started fighting crime with them. After a while she started getting feelings for Raph or Donnie (again depends on the rp) and decided to tell him about it as they started dating. After her and her siblings had met the turtles they hadn't seen their mother for years now and don't know why as they didn't know if she was still alive or not. They do look for her sometimes and think about it and try to figure out where she is at. Because all four of them miss her so much.

Her Fears/phobias:losing someone that she cares about a lot and means a lot of to her,spiders,bugs/insects,thunder and lighting,sharp/pointed things, being alone (sometimes),repetitive patterns or clusters of small holes,bees,big dogs (small dogs are ok but big dogs are not ok since she is scared of them),failure,being forgotten,roller coasters,gore/guts (blood is ok but gore/guts is not ok),water (sometimes), worms, hospitals,being hurt by someone that she cares about a lot,needles,doctors or dentists, and sharks.

Likes:her family,her friends,her boyfriend Raph or Donnie (again depends on the rp),her siblings her big brother Blaze,big sister Izzy and her little brother Alex,hugs or cuddles,plushies,chocolate,fighting, violence,video games,comics,skateboarding,and head pats.

Dislikes:when she hurts someone that she cares about a lot like her friends,her siblings,and her boyfriend,bug or spiders and people who are mean or rude to others.

TMNT0890