CHAPTER IV.

chapter iv.

sleepingbeauty

Liked by niallhoran, raelyndemars, and 25,630 others

sleepingbeauty best friends for never out now!! i hope you all love it as much as i do <3

View all 562 comments

raelyndemars YESSS BESTIE
|sleepingbeauty @raelyndemars I LOVE YOU🥰

gigihadid BEST SONG OF (fall) 2019!
|sleepingbeauty @gigihadid YOU ARE TOO KIND TO ME 😫

username1 HOLY WHAT

username2 AURORA YOU CANT DO THIS RN IM IN CLASS 😭😭😭

username3 rory fr said "let's give them whiplash"

littlehosterman blaring it as we speak‼️
|sleepingbeauty @littlehosterman ugh you're the best little sister ever
|littlehosterman @sleepingbeauty and ur the best big sister ever 🫶🏻

username4 so we gonna ignore how auto tuned it is 💀

username5 ugly bitch
|username6 @username5 fall off a cliff 🧚🏻‍♀️

bellahadid YES GO BEST FRIEND GO BEST FRIEND
|sleepingbeauty @bellahadid EEEK THANK YOU LOVE!

username7 NIALLS HERE AGAIN WHAT

niallhoran Great stuff!
|sleepingbeauty @niallhoran thank you!

zayn im gonna hear this on repeat every car ride w gigi for the next month arent i
|gigihadid @zayn you know it 😘

To say Aurora was flabbergasted that Niall had now asked for her number, liked her posts, and commented on her post would be an understatement. You would think she would be relatively unbothered granted she's best friends with Gigi and Bella, as well as friends with Zayn, but she was absolutely shocked still. To her, they were just real people. She knew them on a personal level, as more than just people you see online or in the tabloids. But, she didn't know Niall like that. Whilst she knew he was a real person behind all of the fame and recognition, just as any other celebrity was, it was still hard to picture him like that. In her mind, he was still her favorite member of her favorite boy and who she daydreamed about meeting for years.

     She read his comment over and over again, unable to erase the grin on her face. It was after the hundredth time rereading his comment when she realized Niall fricken Horan potentially listened to her new song. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed, practically squealing as she pranced around her living room. She felt like a total fan girl again.

Niall stuff aside, her new song was successful and well received by her fans making her feel even more on top of the world. Aurora's number one passion was her music, and it made her beyond happy to see other's loving the songs she was making. She had practically lived in the studio the last couple months while she was working, writing, and recording for her upcoming album. It was her first official album, she put her whole heart and soul into it and couldn't wait to announce to it was coming out. Her label had a plan first, to release most of the songs on the album before dropping the album to gain publicity and excite her fans. Based on how they were responding to best friends for never, her manager was confident in that plan. The blonde flopped back on her couch with a sigh, a sigh of contentment. Aurora was high on joy, and she wasn't coming down anytime soon.

hello hello everyone! i promise the good stuff will be getting good soon!! i hope you're still as hyped as i am for this book and where it's going!
special thank you to Ropeity_Nopeity13 for helping me out so much, i love you sm!!

—hello hello everyone! i promise the good stuff will be getting good soon!! i hope you're still as hyped as i am for this book and where it's going! special thank you to Ropeity_Nopeity13 for helping me out so much, i love you sm!!