CHAPTER VIII.

chapter viii.

E!NEWS:
NIALL HORAN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT ROMANCE RUMORS WITH AURORA HOSTERMAN!

E!NEWS: NIALL HORAN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT ROMANCE RUMORS WITH AURORA HOSTERMAN!

Niall Horan and Aurora Hosterman.

Just days after seen allegedly getting all snug with singer Aurora Hosterman, Niall Horan has released a statement denying those claims!

The singer made a post on his Instagram page with a video discussing the claims. "Rumors have been going around recently about me and my good friend, Aurora Hosterman, claiming that we were seen being more than friends," he says. "Due to those claims, she and I have been receiving loads of hateful messages and comments across our social media platforms."

Niall Horan via Instagram

Horan goes on to debunk the claims and warns those watching that "Not all information on social media is spread with good intentions, and is often not completely truthful." He then asks for everyone to "please be kind to others, because behind each post and screen is a real human with real feelings." He then thanks everyone for listening and ends the video on a positive note, with the caption blank.

While some believe they are just trying to cover up their secret romance, others are taking the claims with a grain of salt. Hosterman also commented publicly on the claims via twitter. What do you think? Tell us in the comments!

Not long after Niall posted his video, Aurora caught wind of it and quickly searched his page on Instagram so she could watch it. She was grateful he was comfortable with speaking out about the rumors given most people would just ignore it and continue on with their lives. Aurora knew she probably should have done that, but she was only human and could only handle so much hate. She hoped now that they had both spoken against the rumors, the media and fans would stop speculating so much. Her tweet was very direct about the subject and calling buzzfeed out, whilst Niall's video was very poise and calm and kind. She admired that, then again she didn't expect anything different.