Bounty Hunting

Previously on Remnant & Dragons

Yang thought she was going to die, Ambrosius told them not to fall and she did. Just not by choice, it was the only way to save her sister from a surprise attack from Neo. But here she was falling with no aura, her... partner tried and failed to save her before she felt as if she disappeared. That was until she opened her eyes again to see a large room with a table that took most of the room. There were also six chairs that surrounded the table each paired with a desk that has papers and books.

Before she could wonder why she was here two more forms fell from the roof of the room. Landing next to her was both her partner and sister. "Ruby? Blake? What are you doing here?!" Yang shouted in concern before Blake tackled her to the ground in a tight embrace.

"Yang! Where are we?" Ruby shouted as she joined the two on the ground. Before Yang could explain, two more bodies fell causing the three to flinch. As soon as the two got up they all embraced the newcomers. "Weiss, Jaune. What happened is everyone okay." Before anyone could say anything a voice behind them spoke up.

"I wouldn't worry about your friends." They see a crimson cloaked man behind a large open tome at the head of the table. His face was covered in a shroud from above the nose, making seeing his face harder. He looks at Weiss and Jaune, before saying 'Mutare Memoria' causing the two's eyes to go glassy. Under a minute the two begin to blink before looking confused.

"Now that has been taken care of. Welcome, I am the World Master, but you may call me Crimson. And you are here to help create a story." Cloak man said before Ruby spoke up.

"Where are we? Why should we help with this story? We have to go back and save the people, our world." Crimson's makings a sinister grin.

"You're in my Realm. And as for the story, if you won't help me." He flick his wrist creating a door behind. "You can always try Wonderland, though now it would be far more costly."

Yang glared at Crimson as she asked "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm offering you five something grand for taking part in the story." Another flick causes items and effects levitating above the table. "Armor, Weapons, Magic Items and Spells."

"But we have to go back to Remnant now." Blake pleaded.

"You do, but if you go through that door you'll go on an adventure but will gain nothing compared to the bonus you'll gain working for me."

"What kind of bonus?" Weiss said with a raised brow.

"That is a surprise." Crimson said with a sharp tooth smirk. "If you're in, then it's time to make your characters."

...

Everyone panics as they watch as Ruby's character's throat was shot by the bolt. Crimson has to take most of his water bottle after he rolled the Nat 20, while getting cursed at by the older sister. Luckily when it was Weiss' turn, she was able to save Ruby from her needing to roll her dice.

...

Opening up her eyes slowly, the Tiefling awakens to a cloudy day. As she yawned her small sharp boarlike canines shone in the sunlight. Slowly getting up to get dressed, the events of last night played into her head.

First she healed herself before introducing herself as Cherish Riverweaver, she learned the rest of their names after. The Goliath woman who was kneeling next to the dead Half-Elf called herself Zane. The Tabaxi called herself a long name that she was having trouble remembering, only knowing her as Shadow. The Leonin and Drow introduce themselves as Drexon and Burstree. While the woman she saved early called Zanro and her 'pet' pseudodragon, Scarlet.