Bandit Camp

The Red Chimera finally dock when several guards ready themselves when Shadow waved her white flag. Once she made it to the lead guard, he quickly noticed her bracelet which allowed her and Zane to head back to the fortress. They were quick to trade for their bounties, though they were glad to be paid. But the loss of a teammate, no matter how short of time, it was still rough.

They traveled back to the Yellow Dwarf for the night, there they paid for the night and meal. As they were eating, Shadow noticed a male earth genasi eating at a table across from them. What caught her eye was that he is wearing an amulet that looks similar to the one she was told to find. Staying quiet, she waited for him to finish his meal before watching him leave the Tavern. She would have followed him if Zane didn't ask what she was doing.

Shadow simply stayed quiet but tilted her head to the exit, standing up the two making their way to follow the man. The two follow him till he jumps into a manhole, moving quickly the follow into the sewers. They were glad the man didn't notice as he led them to a secret area of the sewers.

Once he was inside the chamber the two try to return back to the surface, a couple minutes into their journal they hear the sounds of flapping wings. Turning to the source of the sound they spot eight stirges flying towards them.

"Oh come on!" Yang shouted, "Why are there so many of them?"

"I think we found the source of the flying bastards." Blake said ready to get some payback.

Growling at seeing the flying creatures, Zane runs towards them and swings her sword at them. The stirge was cut like paper but now Zane's vision was covered by four stirges flying towards her. Three of them pierce her skin, but before they could go deeper they proboscis gets locked at the surface as the skin tightens up. Zane smiles before getting hit by a dark purple crackling beam of energy slams into her back.

"What the fuck?!" Yang curse.

"Blake rolled a Nat 1, and because it's a ranged attack she has to roll again against the armor class to the closest ally from the original target." Crimson said before turning to Blake. "Is there anything else?"

Shadow quickly apologies before forcing her will towards a swirly water under the three stirges. A large purple tentacle comes out and swings around the swirly water. It causes the three stirges to scatter around the tentacle. The stirges try to attack the tentacle with on making contact, this one was quickly wrapped around before dying from the freezing touch.

Zane growled as she pulled out of the striges, squeezing it to death in her hand. Zane growls as she feels the creatures draining her blood, while the other one misses her. Shadow moved up to help Zane, missing to catch the one still flying but was able to pull off the two on the Goliath before crushing them in her paws. The tentacle swung around again and caught the two stirges above it now pulling back with its prey in its grabs.

Zane grit her teeth before giving a hard swing at the remaining flier, grasping in her hand and crushing it. They collected the corpse before making it to a manhole, noticing they were five blocks away from the Yellow Dwarf, they walked all the way to harvest and rest for the rest of the night.

"Finally." Yang sighed as she leaned back.

"Now we will focus on Weiss' group, you two can take a break." Crimson said, nodding, Blake stands up and pulls Yang away by the elbow. "Now in Bleakmore, the small farming village is surrounded by guards. As you enter you notice Vis Peacedown waiting for you."

"By Detruire, you almost missed out on the raid." Peacedown said as she leads the group. "Now I know you're already in a group, but I would like for you to work with us."