#1 - Stay (Yandere Undertale Napstablook)

Dictionary:
(h/l) = Hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(F/c) = favorite color
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = last name
(S/c) = skin color
(E/c) = Eye color
(B/s) = body shape
(N/d/h) = Non dominant hand
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(2/f/c) = 2nd favorite color
(3/f/c) = 3rd favorite color
(4/f/c) = 4th favorite color

( Sorry if any of these are wrong )

No one requested this I just made this because there are barely any Yandere Napstablook x reader.
_________________________________________

"Night...." You said, closing your eyes.

"Night (Y/n)......" They replied back.

The lights went out, as you laid on the ground with blankets and pillows. While your friend slept in their own room.

The next day........

As you woke up, you couldn't help but curiosity started flowing into you.

After you fell into the underground, you befriend some of the monsters. You haven't even tried to leave the underground. You loved it here. But sometimes you wish you were back on the surface.

However, when you were in the ruins you met Napstablook. They were sad, so with an act of kindness you befriended them. Turns out, you and them got along really well. As you were going to stay in the underground, you realized you didn't have anywhere to go. So that's when they asked if you wanted to go live with them.

Taking the offer, you said yes. You slept on the floor with blankets and pillows. To you it seemed really good. But whenever you asked Napstablook about them not having a body. Or so. They just said they didn't want one, also that they never did or do.

You got up from the blanket and pillow bed, tidy yourself up. Then you headed to the door and walked out. Walking over to the river person. You got in the boat with them, and told them you wanted to go to Snowdin.

"Temmie Village...." You heard them say along the ride.

As you made it to Snowdin, you gave them some gold. Just then you head into Grillby's. You took a seat and ordered (f/f). After you got your food you just sat there and ate. Enjoying the meal that you love.

Just then you heard the door open and saw the robot superstar come in. Mettaton.

"Hello Darlings~!" He said, smiling.

You looked at him head to toe. He outfit looked exactly what he would wear on tv. Mettaton then looked at you dead in the eye, making you choke on your food. He noticed this and ran to your side. Making you turn your head away from him and covering your face in embarrassment.

After a few coughing and so. Basically, trying to not choke to death. You eventually stopped choking.

"Are you alright darling?" He asked looking at you in concerned.

You nodded your head telling him you were alright now. Just then he asked you a question, that you.. you weren't sure how to respond to.

"Say darling, do you know who I am? You looked at me like I was some stranger.." Mettaton said, looking at you, sounding so shocked.

"Oh no no no. I've seen you on tv. For a few seconds before Napstablook turned it off.." You said mumbling the last part to yourself.

But it seemed that Mettaton heard when he replied back, "Oh, well, I hope Blooky's doing okay..."

His expression looked so sad. Wanting to know more you asked him why Napstablook doesn't like him. Mettaton just looked at you, his eyes and face written in sorrow. He explained that he had left Napstablook, and became a star. But however he still loves Napstablook (as a cousin).