#10 - Mine~ (Yandere Xtale Mettaton) [Requested]

This was requested by wolfeyluna

By the way I apologized if I got anything wrong when I was ready the comic, some parts I was like, "I- I don't understand this..." But the whole thing, I (kinda) understand it.

With that said, I give you Yandere Xtale Mettaton x reader
_________________________________________
Dictionary:
(Y/n) = Your name
A/n = Author's notes
_________________________________________

"Thank you all so much for your faith and support. Finally, Humans and monsters are working together for the World peace. Peace that was spread by this human child...our child... Frisk." A voice said as they looked at the crowd.

You couldn't help feel a little envy for Frisk. Your best friend. You help as well! Where was your credit!? The one thing they turned you into was a healer. You thought to yourself thinking, "They were right I'll also be a failure..". You were the same thing as Frisk. A human. But in return the monsters gave you healing powers. It was nice, but you still felt like a failure.

As you looked at Frisk to what their reaction was. You felt a drop of sweat run down your face. They looked at someone for a bit while giving a sinister grin. As you wondered who it was you took a quick peak at Sans. He started mumbling and his eyes looked lifeless, and he was looking at Frisk.

Your life flashed before your eyes as he summoned a Gaster blaster and aimed towards you or Frisk, at this point you weren't sure.

"Darling look o-" Mettaton yelled before it was too late.

BLAST!

Was this the end? You didn't know since you were blocking yourself from the light.

Slowly as the attack was over. You stop covering yourself and saw Gaster and a few bones blocking the attack.

"SANS! What the hell were you even thinking!?" Undyne yelled in anger.

"G-Gaster! Are you okay? You're hurt..." Asgore said in concern as he looked at Gaster.

"Th-That wa-wasn't m-me. I- I swear..." SANS said as he looked around himself just before looking at you, "I'm sorry!!"

Just then he turned around and on his 6th step he teleported away.

You on the other hand were gonna look after him.

"SANS!" You yelled, as you started taking off running.

"Darling come back!" Mettaton yelled at you.

As you felt like you were running you weren't getting anywhere. It felt like you were running in place. Truth be told, you were. Also you looked down to see what the actual fuck was gonna on. You saw another familiar pair of legs on why the hell you were moving.

"Mettaton! Let me go! I need to find Sans!" You yelled as you kept running in the air.

"Lie, think of a lie Mettaton...", Is what he started thinking.

But at the same time he didn't need to lie. You and him were on the other side of town in an alleyway. So why would he need to lie? But at the same time, he did just in case.

"Well Undyne and Papyrus, told me, to tell you. That, they'll look for Sans instead!" Mettaton said in a loud voice making you flinch.

"BULLSHIT!" You yelled, sure it probably was true but you wanted to find Sans yourself.

Mettaton just looked at you giving you a disappointed sigh as he dropped you. As you fell you quickly wipe the dust and dirt out of you then turned around and ran. But as you were running you didn't notice the little device that act like a ladybug on you.