The Chit Chats

'Give me that.' My wife asked me for my phone.

'What! Oh, you mean my phone.' I replied.

'Yes, your phone, give me as it is.' She commanded.

'Okay! But you could have said this with soft voice too, you have world's best woman's voice.' I countered.

'Wrong time for flattering!' She giggled.

'You've been watching these pics since last two months regularly.' She said.

'Yeah, I miss them, kind of.' I said while turning the TV on.

'You've changed, I mean, it seems something terrible is going on within you, you aren't that person anymore that you used to be when we got married - one-and-half years ago.'

'Why don't you call them, both lives nearby. Listen, I want my old husband back.' She demanded and put my phone back into my hands forcefully.

I looked at her, she was staring at me.

'You think so..., I have changed.' I asked gently.

'Yes, I haven't tasted a cup of tea from your hand since a while, you procrastinate things, to tomorrow, to next week, I mean, what the hell on earth is going on with you?' She asked.

'Come here, my love.' I forwarded my hand to hold hers.

I pulled her all of a sudden into my lap on the sofa.

'Are you mad? Get off, just leave me, if mom saw us what would she think? Please leave me, Yash.' She said and started trying to get rid of my grip.

'Try harder.' I joked.

'Please Yash, don't do it here.' She pleaded.

'You know what, when I come home, I just think that my beautiful wife would be waiting for me, my sweet Simran.' I said and leaned forward slowly to kiss her.

Her eyes suddenly startled to wide and she was drowning into mine, losing her grip and her expressions was pushing me to kiss her.

We kissed, but suddenly the main door was opened.

'Oh shit!' I said. We stopped our overwhelmed love and she moved to kitchen immediately.

Bhabhi came and punched over my back head and I started pretending to watch the TV. I looked at my wife with crossed eyes, she was smirking by pressing her lips and preparing tea.

After finishing all the house chores, finally we went to bed at night. I couldn't understand why that night was different; I was feeling different, maybe because after days of monotony, that night after kissing and giving an open orgasm to my wife outside on the sofa I was feeling very happy.

She is a teacher in a government school and spends half of her day in the school with kids. I never saw her frustrated, irritated or disturbed. She is happy and contended. Apart from this, she is a very health conscious person. She loves Yoga, mostly eat boiled and vegetarian food and of course has beautiful features.

Far from the corruption and perversion, she is an elite force, like a fresh water stream coming from mountains which knows only to flow. A very gentle and calm lady. Her face speaks louder than her words. As soon as I sense the worry over her face that she hesitates to tell, I prepare the remedy. I hug her, and she blurt out everything, even about a child who she scolded that day.

I wonder sometime, what qualities she saw in me to have accepted me even after rejection.

Oh yes! I was rejected very badly by her and the way she rejected me was the almost permanent goodbye, but still she is with me. It's not a long story but it's not the right time to discuss. She was always ready for everything, but not for child.