02: Getting closer

Damian was forcing himself to study all night just because a stupid commoner outscored him.

Knock

"Who is it!?"

"Sy-On boy! Its me Anya!"

Well, after knowing who it was Damian immediately opened the door.

"Hi Sy-On boy"

"What do you want, Shrimp"

"Oh uhh.............. Can you help me study"

"But didn't you outscore me last week" Damian said with a questioning look. "I need help on other tests too right?

The actual thing was when the next test (basically a quiz) was being conducted it was a new moon which meant Anya couldn't use her Telepathic Abilities.

"And what makes you think I'll help you?" Damian said smirking but at the same time his thoughts were saying the opposite 'I won't mind helping her study infact I will be able to see her face even more' 'and even I might be able to ask her ou- WTF AM I EVEN THINKING'

"Sy-on boy you're spacing out" Anya said with a blush on her face after hearing his thoughts. "No I'm not and I'm not gonna help y-you study either"

"Are you sure" Anya asked with a smirk, "OF COURSE" Damian was forcing the words out of his mouth. "Please" Anya made a cute pleading face with puppy eyes "If you insist" Damian said with his heart ready to jump out of his chest, "But not today" Damian continued." Okayy" Anya said with a smile. "But where should we meet tomorrow?" Anya says with a questioning look "What about my dorm" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Uh" Anya was unsure so she went through his thoughts searching for any dirty intentions,"Okay then, after the student council meeting of yours?", "There is not meetingfor StudentCouncil tomorrow, its just once a month". "Oh, then I'll head to your dorm after school" Anya said with a bright smile. "Uh wait have this key just incase" Damian took the key from the side table and gave it to her 'Well I um... dont mind trusting her with the key, not much of a deal' "don't tell anything about this to anyone" 'If brother comes to know he'll be ashamed and father will surely look down on me'