04: Busy

Its been two days since their little 'study' session, Damian said he has been a but busy and couldn't find time to help her study.

"Why aren't you studying with Damian anymore" Becky asked with curiosity,  "He said he's busy" Anya answered.

"WHAT IF HE IS AVOIDING YOU" Becky said in horror, "I need to take the responsibility for you two to end up together" She said with a evil grin.

Timeskip- In 4th Class (Last)

Becky told Anya her plan, to which the little telepath agreed thinking she might get to know if Sy-On boy wants to be friend with her.

"PROFESSOR" Becky screamed at the top of her lungs catching everyone's attention.

"Huh? what happened" the professor stopped writing the math formula and looked at Becky. "Anya isn't feeling well and she'll faint any moment! Can you please ask Damian to carryher to the nurse? Since she is too heavy for me to carry her."

'What happened to h- why am I being dragged IN THIS?' Damian shot Becky glares but it wouldn't change the reality. "Desmond carry Anya to the Nurse's Office, if you can't then I can send -" but Becky didn't let professor continue "No I'm sure can do it or else George will...." Becky knew what she was doing. "I can" Damian suddenly said aloud, his minions were looking at him in a confused way.

Damian was now helping Anya go to Nurse's office, "Are you really sick couse it doesn't seem so" he gave a questioning look on how active she was "No, Anya is really sick!" She looked at Damian with her puppy eyes just as Becky said to when he questioned her.

It was the end of him after he saw those eyes. "W-what are you doing" he said with a very visible blush on his face. "Why areyour cheeks so red" She said as she touched them in shock, "are you sick too?" Anya said, she was too naive for this. Damian shaped her hand away and dragged her to the Nurse's office and went back to class. Anya didn't even know when she reached the Nurse's office, It was like travelling with the speed of light.

"Did something happen between you two" Becky asked him with a grin as he was going back to his bench. "Shut up" he muttered and went back.

Poor anya, she was stuck at the Nurse's office  trying to find reasons on how sick she was.........

( I can't write big chapters so I'll update chapters twice or thrice a week)