Red Petals (Pt. 1)

Tecchou had been in love with his colleague Jouno for quite some time now. Today though was different, he felt off. The man had thought nothing of it as he started to get his sword and things for training. As Tecchou reached for the door he suddenly started to cough, there was blood and a flower petal. The man was confused by what has just happened but he brushed it off and went to go train.

     "Tecchou your late." Jouno had said to the man

     "Ah- I'm sorry Jouno" Tecchou replied

     As they continued training Tecchou began to cough again. He didn't want anyone to know about the blood and petals so he ran off the bathroom so none of his colleagues saw. Tecchou had coughed up a few petals and some blood again and he was starting to be concerned about what is happening to him. Later as training finished Jouno had walked up to the man.

     "Tecchou. You started coughing earlier. Are you alright? Are you feeling sick." The blind man asked the other

     "No- no no, I'm ok Jouno. My throat is just a little sore, I'll be alright." Tecchou said back

     "Alright. Tomorrow we have a mission so make sure not to slack off." Jouno stated as he walked off

     The more Tecchou saw Jouno the more he fell in love with the man. Tecchou had fallen in love with Jouno ever since they first meet. He watched the man he loved exit the room as he smiled going to his room. Tecchou entered his room and to his surprise he started to cough. There were more blood and petals. Tecchou didn't know what to do at this rate so he decided to just call it a night and sleep it off so maybe he'll be alright in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy part one of the story! I'm not the best writer but I try! Pt. 2 will be up soon! There should be a total of 4-5 parts so make sure to stay tuned! Comment anything you would like to see and I might write it for you! Alright thank you for reading!
                         - Kyu