Red Petals (Part 3)

Tecchou entered the lobby of the Hunting Dogs base the next morning exhausted. He was up all night coughing blood and what seemed like 20 red flower petals. He sat at his desk during the meeting almost completely asleep and unfocused on what the boss was saying.

   "Tecchou focus." Jouno had said in a serious tone

   "I'm sorry" Tecchou said as he listened to the words of his boss. In less then a minute Tecchou started to cough more and more, he excused himself and went into the bathroom and coughed up almost 10 petals and more blood. He hated this so bad. He sat down by the door just completely confused on why this is happening. Lost in thought those thoughts disappear when he hears a knock on the bathroom door.

   "Tecchou are you ok?" Tachihara asked worries about his friends

   "I'm.. great." Tecchou replied to the other "Don't worry about me"

   "Ok-" The other said as he walked away from the bathroom door. Tecchou was interrupted by his coughs more and more and it was beginning to scare him some. He cleaned himself off and went back out to the others sitting back down beside the man he loved.

   "You ok." Jouno whispers

   "Ya, ya I'm fine-" Tecchou whispers back as the meeting finally concludes. Everyone started to walk off until Tecchou felt someone grab his arm.

   "Tecchou. Can you come with me for a few." Jouno asked, he looked concerned

   "Uh- ok I'm coming." Tecchou followed the man into his room as he sat on a chair. He looked up at the other who has sat across from him

   "Are you ok? You sound sick." Jouno asked

   "Jouno I'm fine seriously, it's just a cough." Tecchou replied As he shortly started to cough. There was petals and blood on the floor and Tecchou suddenly felt worried.

"Tecchou is that.. blood?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tysm for the love on this story!! I'm so sorry for the long wait for part 3! I have school and alot of other things happening. I hope you all enjoy this part and I'll return with a part 4 soon! Have a good day everyone
                                                 - Kyu