Red Petals (Final Part)

Tecchou didn't know what to say he was horrified. He didn't know how to respond to the man. He started to cough, full flowers. He was really struggling to breathe and the blood was everywhere.

"Tecchou.." Jouno hands him a napkin worried at the man infront of him who was violently coughing

"I'm ok.." Tecchou replied

"No your not Tecchou. There is clearly something wrong with you. I can hear it in your heart beat. Your struggling to breathe Tecchou. So don't tell me your ok." Jouno spoke to the man concerned.

"Sorry-" he continued to cough and cough. Jouno didn't know what he could possibly do. He was trying to figure out what was wrong with the man. He knew that the other was coughing blood and petals. His Minda was blank until he thought of it, the Hanahaki disease, where the victim suffers from one sided love.

"Tecchou.. who are you in love with?" Jouno asked the other

"Jouno.. I'm in love with you I always have been.. ever since you joined the hunting dogs.. I've just been to afraid of my feelings and I couldn't tell you because I thought you would hate me.." The man spoke quietly

Jouno was shocked. He had no idea Tecchou has felt that way about him. He sighed as he crouched down cupping the others face in his hands.

"Tecchou I could never ever hate you. I'm so sorry if I made you thing that. I've never hated you one bit. I've actually admired your skills quite a bit and I just, didn't know how to say it. So I thought being stern would make me forgot all about these feelings. Tecchou, I love you."

"Jouno i-.. I love you too-" Tecchou spoke as Jouno pulled the other close and at that moment. The two had Kissed at last.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tysm for the kind comments and love on this story! This is the end! I hope you all enjoyed! Plz let me know if you have any story recommendations! I love you all and appreciate you so much!
- Kyu