Red Petals (Pt. 2)

Tecchou had woken up the following morning morning feeling a little worse then he felt yesterday. He sat up as he then started immediately coughing more petals and blood. There were much more petals then before. He then got his sword and his uniform on walking downstairs to his colleagues.

     "Morning Tecchou" Teruko said while sitting with the others

     "Morning-" He said sitting beside the others as he listened to the commanders words about the mission they had to go on today.

     "Tecchou." Jouno said approaching Tecchou as they ended up walking beside another. "If you feel worse let me know because ik your feeling off. I observed the sound of your pulse and heartbeat."

     "Oh- alright." He said as the two walked off together to the site where they had to complete the mission. They two men work together to complete this mission as Tecchou started to cough again. He was a little relieved to other couldn't see but it was starting to somewhat get a little tricky to breathe. Jouno walked over to the man.

     "Are you sure your ok, your coughing pretty badly." Jouno said to the man coughing infront of him.

     "I'm fine.. let's just go, we have more work to complete" Tecchou said as they both headed off to complete the rest of the mission. As soon as the two men arrived home Tecchou immediately went into the bathroom and started coughing more. He notices he began coughing more frequently and that wasn't thrilling to the man at all. He sat down on the bathroom floor confused on why this was happening to him.

     "I can't afford this to be happening right now.. I need to be useful. For Jouno!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the second part of the story!! Have a good day everyone make sure to take care of yourself! I'll be back with part 3 soon!

                                  - Kyu