Sequel to Claimed By The Don

The Mafia Don's Wife.

Sequel to Claimed By The Don is out please do well to check it out.

Zoey p.o.v

"You will find a replacement for her," he instructed. If I was scared of what this meeting was about, it save to tell you. I am paralyzed.

These words didn't come that much of a shock to me. I kept telling myself the possibility of him kicking me out of the company.

"But....." I held Mrs. Rose's hand stopped from pleading on my behalf. I might not be rich, and as much as I need this job to support my mom with our expenses.

I have my pride too, a pride I need to keep intact. I refuse to bow down to a low-brainer guy for kicking me out of his company over our past.

I was no longer the teenage push-over girl I was once upon a time. I am strong, confident and capable of facing my problems heads on.

I turned on my heels and made my way to the door. I swung it open only to see two men in black suits and black glasses blocking the way.

"I haven't allowed you to leave yet," Marco spoke. I faced him, the anger I was feeling must be very obvious in my face.

"Why?" I am fuming, my fist palm imaging myself punching that idiot.

"Rose, thank you for your time, you can leave now." He dismissed her, she bowed a little before leaving. Not before giving us a wary look.

I crossed my arms under my breast. They aren't big, so I'm not scared of them pushing up.

The door closes behind us, and we remain in silence. If he wants us to talk about the past, he should be the one to start the conversation.

"Have a seat." He said, starting me straight in the eye. I complied and took one of the seats opposite him, not because he told me to, but because my feet were killing me.

He stood up from his chair, and walked around the desk. He stopped in front of me, he did the most unimaginable thing.

Guess what....... He knelt on one leg and took both my feet on the other. I watched with my jaw hitting the floor and my eyes as wide a ball as he yanked off my heels.

"Stubborn as always, I told you to take them off. See how swollen and red your feet are." He muttered silently, messaging my feet gently.

"I was fine." I withdrew my feet from him and dropped them on the floor. He did not say anything, he simply stood up and leaned on his desk.