Two

Since I was childless, I decided to take a bubble bath. I just got back from the gym, ate In and Out, and now relaxing before my day tomorrow. I closed my eyes as I let the hot water take over my soreness from the gym. I'm happy I rewarded myself with a burger.

All of my peace went away when I was my phone started to ring. Annoyed, I looked to see that it was my daughter. She must've forgotten something.

"Whatever it is, I'm not bringing it."

"Mom, please! My teeth are going to get crooked again." Meredith whined.

"Listen, you should've brought your retainer Missy. It's not my fault you forgot it." Meredith sighed. "I can't bring it tomorrow either. Looks like you and your dad need to come by and get it." I explained.

"Fine, goodnight mom."

"Goodnight." I swear, that girl is like her father. Constantly forgetting things.

After my bath I went straight to bed. Yes, I have pajamas on. I laid and stared at the white ceiling above me. It was my ceiling... What I mean by that is I bought this house on my own. Within a few years I have three shops. I have built my own brand and name without Tony. He has his own things to care for.

-

After the drive from Oceanside to LA, I made it to my second shop; Meredith's Ink. I swing by every shop at least once a month. Mostly, I'm in my shop back home. The best part of every shop is that it's an all female environment.

"Hey MJ, I'm taking my lunch." One of my employees said before walking out the store.

"Enjoy!" I called out as I continued to do some numbers.

Since she went out for lunch, I can now do some walk ins! I usually now do some either way, a lot of costumers ask for me to do them when I'm not here. I did post on my Instagram that I'm at Los Angeles and free to so some walk ins. A few people did come in. Since my shop closes at midnight, I'll be busy.

Tony's POV

"Hey guys, I am in LA for the day. Today is a walk ins day and I'll be doing them... So, swing by." Maryjane ended her story with a sweet smile. We still follow each other on social media and everything. We need to be civil with each other, since we have kids.

I still care about Maryjane. I still love her so much. It was just me being stupid that ruined out marriage. It was me who ruined our marriage... Whenever I was on tour, I would cheat on Maryjane. No, I'm not proud of it. I was just drunk, which is no excuse. At all. It wasn't until five years ago, she had enough. I'm surprised she didn't leave me sooner. We were married for about 5 years before she filed for divorce.

About 14 years, since she was 18. We were together. I'd say, ruining it might be one of the biggest regrets I've done.

"Dad, what's for lunch?" Angelo asked.

"Whatever you want homie, we can eat out today."

"Can we get Cane's?" Meredith asked. Angelo gave her a disgusted look. I know this will escalate.

"You're gross, let's get Chik-Fil-La."

"I just want a hot dog!" Omar shouted from the living room.

"Okay! Giving you guys a choice was a bad idea." I chuckled. I got up and looked through the fridge to see what I can make for two pre-teens and a five year old. "I have practice tomorrow afternoon so Lilly is going to be here." Lilly is the nanny I hired for when I go on tour when I'm supposed to have the kids.

"Yay, I missed her." Meredith said.

"So no hotdog?"

-

I decided we'd go to a local restaurant. Somewhere Omar can have a hotdog. And a place that Angelo and Meredith can leave each other alone.

"Angelo, you mom told me that you have a few assignments missing?" I asked as I dug into my food.

"Yeah, but I need help on them. Can we do it tomorrow?" I nodded as I chewed on my food.

"Oh dad, I need to get my retainer from moms." Meredith mentioned. I just looked at her and sighed.

"You tell me this now?" I asked before looking at the time at my phone. It was two in the afternoon. I knew we'd have to get it either way, so after lunch would be good.

"Don't worry, I have the key."

"Mere, I do too... fine, we'll go after we're done."

MJ

I hope your daughter
told you about her
retainer.

She just told me...

OUR, daughter.... Milf.

She's yours since she
is like you... and okay,
dad-bod.

Now, that did hurt. I don't have a dad-bod...

Did you get Omar his
hotdog?...

[Insert Picture]
MJ Loved Image

Awwwww, my baby!!

After lunch and getting Meredith's things, we were finally home. I made Angelo do his homework today. He's been putting off school lately, and I don't know why. I need to let MJ know. Meredith is actually good with her school work, constantly gets straight A's, and on her stuff. Omar, well, Maryjane and I have been trying to look for a kindergarten class for him.

Call us bad parents, but we want to see if he'll be happier in public school. Angelo and Meredith have been in public school before but we decided to take them out after the divorce. But now, we've been thinking of putting them back in.

Our next tour is going to be in a few months. Summer to be exact. I want to take the kids on a few dates, to show them the tour life. Of course, I'd have to run it by Maryjane.

Speaking of the band, I was working on some cords. Call me obsessed with my ex-wife but, playing guitar has now been a distraction. I haven't really been with anyone after everything. I just been focused on Pierce The Veil. Actually, I've been focusing on the band and my family... that's including her too.